FS/TW: 1998 Honda Civic Hatch

May have found another car so just checking to see how feasible it would be to pursue as i’d have to sell this first to get it.

1998 Honda Civic Hatch
1.6L non vtec
5 speed
~150k miles
Black exterior, Grey interior

Car is 100% stock, i did swap in a cluster that had a tach though, and a center armrest. Hasn’t given me any problems in the time that i’ve owned it, could probably use rear brakes at some point but it still stops fine. Gets ~35mpg city driving, 40+ highway.

Cosmetically it does have some scratches and the rear hatch has a dent in it, but with the car being black 9 times out of 10 i forget they are there lol Driver side rear quarter looks good, the Pass side does have the honda rust starting.

Like i said, car has been super reliable for me, I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it anywhere. $3000 , pics below

any rust jay?

Car originally from NY?

Any power features?

Jay’s cars are always a good deal!

Well, his DD’s at least.

GLWS

ouch…

good luck jay!

lol what are u gonna be buying now? jay’s a great guy to deal with! id buy this from u too if i had the money haha, gl

No really, I bought bro’s last beater off Jay for a steal of a price and bro ran the car into the ground forever. :tup:

sounds like a good car and a great price. And the mpg might be inaccurate in a good way because i got 42-43 on the highway in my 1.6 ex swapped ek hatch, so i bet this thing gets even better lol.

Great seller :tup: GLWS Jay!!

Saw this the other day. Its clean in and out. Oil recently changed. Nice civic great price should sell quick good luck w/ sale Jay.
Also, it was recently inspected.

Oh that too, recently inspected so you don’t have to worry about that until next year :tup:

Cal, it has crank windows/manual locks. I got the car from a guy in rochester, he was the original owner. And the only rust really is the one quarter, there is a little spot about the size of a dime on the hatch spoiler too.

OH i did just remember one bad thing, the rear wiper is kinda not there anymore, has rear defroster so it hasn’t been a problem this winter

ah yes, the red EG!

good price! these cars are getting hard to find

Adictd2b00st, he’s like an internet legend!

GLWS Jay :wink:

:rofl: thanks mike, i only hope to someday be as big of an internet legend as yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

i think its time for real pics or ban

i got them, will post after work haha

in for pics

excuse the dirtyness, it is the middle of winter lol

driver side: the bumper is cracked there, its not a hole. some surface starting there but nothing major
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/P1010491.jpg

passanger side: def the worst of the 2, but still not terrible compared to some other ones i see on the road
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/P1010490.jpg

car hasn’t given me any probs at all and makes a great daily! the underside is actually pretty clean too I had it on the lift not too long ago, would make a good project car if anyone wants to go that route too, its solid

NNOOO! You can’t sell this cause then we can’t park next to each other at hockey all gay style :gay3: :skunk:

fucking honda rust man such gayness

nice DD mang