1995 E36 BMW M3 COUPE

Alright, need cash more than I need this car at the moment. Unfortunately, I have WAY too much crap going on.

1995 BMW M3
Cosmoschwarz Black
3.0L single vanos OBD I 6 cylinder engine
5 speed transmission
Current NYS inspection

Currently only has one seat installed, but I have the other. They’re Cobra Daytona’s. Perfect street/track seats. I have a set of corbeau harnesses also to be installed. Momo Course steering wheel with adapter. Have factory wheel as well. 4 new Toyo tires installed last fall. Less than 5k on them. Car is lowered on H&R Race springs, with billistein sport dampers in front, boge in the rear.

Body is in good shape for age. The only thing that is a little wacky is the front bumper.

Fresh oil change, new valve cover gasket, new hood prop rods, new lower bumper grille mesh, tinted taillights, have euro clear corner turn signals plus factory ambers and black kidney grilles plus factory chrome grilles . Vanos was rebuilt and new clutch installed by previous owner. Engine runs like a raped ape. :wink:

$6750 OBO

INTERESTED IN TRADES FOR B6 AUDI S4 6 speed with CASSSSHHH on my end.

Thanks fellas,
Danny
Car is located in Albany, NY but can be delivered or met or ??

so i dunno if i missed something outa that weird double post in one post but how many miles are on the actual car? haha

lol he forgot it again…

Originally Posted by DannyboyUpstate
AH! I knew I would miss something. It has around 200k on it. I’m not sure the exact mileage, because I have a different cluster in it, as the old one shit the bed. The new cluster reads 128k or something, but is basically meaningless. I carfaxed this before I purchased it, and it showed that the first owner put 150k on it in the first few years! Must’ve been a traveling salesman or some BS. It had right around 200k when I bought it.

All the body panels are original with the VIN stickers on them. I can’t find any body work done to it, and carfax says no accidents. It has ZERO rust. All the bushings in the differential cradle and the front end are tight and ready to rock and roll.

It is over 10 years old, so as far as NYS is concerned the mileage is EXEMPT.

and danny i posted this last week like i said i would…

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?160540-1995-BMW-M3-Coupe

<3

Thanks Walker… I don’t frequent this site enough, so I’m all messed up.

Sorry, and thank you! :slight_smile:

this still for sale? what would be needed for it to be a reliable daily? and how flexible on the price?

It is still for sale. The only thing it needs to be a daily is the other seat installed and the harnesses installed. The price is OBO.

hmm any way you can get some more pictures and compression/leakdown numbers?