1995 Nissan 240SX LE - Navan 5 Speed

Sorry about the pics Wongger… I own my own server and it is faster for me and faster for you as well not having to let the pics load within the post.

Thank you to all the people who have made me offers and are coming to see the car!

Hey guys i just noticed that the first link for the pictures was the same as the second… Here it is…

http://1vibe.net/pictures/F1/

wicked car. GLWS. I would never pay 6gs for a smashed up 240sx with 200,000+ kms

Thanks bro, but the car is not up for sale for $6000 right now, I am asking for BEST OFFER.

oh my apologies! I though I saw it for 6k.

does that mean $1000 offer is good enough? if so ill take it.

Okay let’s just say I have people who are coming to see the car and some offers for $3000 and they have been declined. The damage on the car is nothing serious and im already looking into fixing everything, and giving the car a whole new paint job.

Like i said, it was $6000, and now im looking to let the car go for a good reasonable price with the damages.

Thanks to everyone who has come to see the car!

ill give u 5000 for it pm me bak

PM sent… thank you.

to conclude, never sell cars on SON

The car now has new body parts on it - will make a new post with updates and new selling price soon - if ur interested in buying her from me, feel free to call…