1995 Nissan SE240sx for Sale!

I have a nissan 204sx S14 or sale. It has some rust issues like all other 240s and leaks oil because of aging KA engine but other than that, she is in good shape. make me an offer or i will just part out the car. pm if you are interested.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20925[/ATTACH]

price?

Ill start the bidding at 1 bucks since no price is posted

location?
Price?
Mileage?
Transmission?

I see your 1$ and raise the bid to chocolate butter cookie. yaaaa tempting aint it?

well its automatic tranny didnt get a chance to convert it. Mileage is about 323,000 and still going like a beast lol. Anyways i am looking for something in the $2,000-$3,000 range. I hate to see her go, but i cant afford it right now.

don’t mean to be a dick, but: 323xxx leaking ka, auto, visible rust on fender, door, rocker, rear 1/4 (plus more than likely floor and maybe rails) = 1500 tops, if even. if you have the room, you’re prob better off parting it out

Thanks for the advice! Appreciate the honesty

350 bucks

299$

in rolled change (dutch gold)

1 penny more than whatever Dylan offers :slight_smile:

430$

i could probably part out the car and make more than $500, which i might be doing soon. Already got buyers for doors, bumpers, and all. Interior is clean as hell, so are the leather bucket seats, plus the 5 bolt rims.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Lowest i will be go is around $1,200-$1,500 at most for the whole car.

Sold ?

^^ DIDO SOLD?

i still got the car