Unmolested 1995 Nissan 240sx SE For Sale

Bought the car with intentions to make a project car, but got a truck instead. Car has 394k, (as I didn’t care for milage, and everything looked good). Starts, still runs and drives. MANUAL 4-lug. Has been off the road for almost 2 months now. All power options and sunroof. Underbody is clean besides small surface rust spots, and the frame rails are in immaculate shape, no rust whatsoever. Left rocker panel at the end it rotted and the left rear fender is rotted as well (good for over fenders). The right side rocker has 2 small holes, and a bit of rust on the rear quarter panel. Interior is mint. You could literally eat off the carpets. Has all original parts except for the spark plug wires and shift boot. Still has the original jack and yellow Nissan spare tire. Pictures will be up soon. If I can’t sell it, I will part it out. Still has many good parts, and a wicked interior. Thanks! FORGOT TO TAKE UNDERBODY PICTURES, THEY WILL BE TAKEN AND POSTED TOMORROW.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33438[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33439[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33441[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33442[/ATTACH]

Asking $1900 O.B.O.

Message me via PM cheers!- Jason.

Still have?

Keep her sideways stupid

Yes everyone is waiting for pictures, posting them now if I ever figure out how to.

Molested by salt by the looks of it.

has no quarters but immaculate rails and under body hmmmmm…

Lol, and yeah really I’m posting the rail pics today.

has no quarters but immaculate rails and under body hmmmmm…