1996 Camaro convertible

Just wanted to see if there’s any interest out there. Wife thinks I have too many cars - and is now pushing me to sell this thing.

1996 Camaro convertible
3800 V6, Automatic, 128k miles.
Red/black w/ two-tone interior
Has Y87 “performance package” - split exhaust, 3.42 rear w/ LSD, rear disk brakes.

Good - many new items:
Replaced brakes all around w/ new rear calipers
Replaced front bearings and outer tie rods
New tires on 17" SS wheels
Replaced speakers and Aiwa CD player w/ aux-in jack
Replaced entire top, including weatherstripping.

Working power windows, keyless entry. A/C runs cold, but not frosty.

Bad:
Smattering of light rust - mostly driver’s quarter panel, and under front hood edge. Previously covered with rattle-can. Some other rust underhood.
Front bumper cracked/epoxied on driver’s side.
Center console armrest hinge cracked/repaired.

Overall, car has a recent NYSI. No issues from that - except that the sticker’s peeling off.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3617/3435060197_2fbdec22bb.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3589/3435056647_3ef965ab39.jpg

KBB under “good” runs $4200. Looking for $3500/bo

LMK if anyone’s interested.

Bump - wife w/ new car, so we have 6. Definitely time to thin the herd. Will listen to any offers.

Man if I wasn’t scraping up every penny right now for the new property I would probably make ya an offer.Miss having a beater Vert for the summer.
Hell,I’ll offer ya 5 Payments of $650 or $3,250 as there doesn’t seem to be much interest here anyways.I’d give ya the checks all at once and then ya just cash them on 1st for the next 4 mos.
LMK if you’re interested and MANY people on here will vouch for my word.
Derek

+1 on his word

+2

-1 on his word.

j/k, he’s legit.

+3

LOL didn’t realize I was going to get rated.Thanks for the +'s tho but no response from OP.Might be able to throw a few more bux down if need be

Sorry for the delay… but payment plans aren’t my thing. I’ve got someone asking me for the SS wheels/tires only, so if they sell separately w/ trades for stock 16’s, I can do $3k.

I have 4 stock 98+ firebird rims w useable tires on them you can have for $100 if you have someone who wants to buy the SS’s

Bump for this one - brake line’s fixed, CEL’s fixed, A/C isn’t so cold anymore. Might need some refrigerant. No fuel leak - was the leaking evap canister.

$3500/bo (without a payment plan, please… lol) - wife wants me to get rid of it.

LOL you would’ve been half paid off by now.
Free bump for ya tho

GLWS selling verts right now sucks