1996 Civic CX hatch For Sale

1996 Civic CX hatch, 140,000 miles, no rust, all stock, 5 speed, needs airbags and has crack in windshield. looking for $3,500 obo. very negotiable or trade.

Trade for 89 Toyota Cressida + cash (+/- $1000)?

No Thanks

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tempting… i want another hatch.

y does it need airbags?

How are the tires in the front they look a little bald int he pics? also sent you a Pm thanks

The car has a clean title but my guess was it had been lightly wrecked and fixed previously, the bags just werent replaced, very straight body no other damage. also, i dont know how much tread is on the tires, I never looked. Thanks.

Bump.

what about that Swift GT i see in the picture?
Is that for sale?

Thats what Im talking about. I love those.

That thing has soo much potential.

Sorry, the Swift GT is not for sale. Thanks.

Is it just the picture or does the left fender not line up with the hood right?

I dunno, I thought it lined up fine, but ill look today.

2k?

No.

ahh

Are you selling this of someone else, or is it your car? Your lack of knowledge about the car seems fishy.

Most people would know things like tire tread and body alignment when selling a car.

I bought the car as a project, never drove it legally on the street, plus it isnt at my house, I bought it and put it in storage with the other civic, and 3 integras that I own, I went and looked yesterday, the fender aligns well with the hood, and the front tires are maybe 1/3 tread and back tires are maybe 3/4 tread. I dont know what seems fishy about not looking at tread on steel wheels, I was going to run my HX or fat five wheels anyways. If anyone has any more questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

is the hood a differnet shade of red then the fenders?

I dont think so, but the whole car has been resprayed so it may look odd from different angles.

Bump, Still For Sale.