1996 =Firebird 3.8 v6 for cale CHEAP!!

Yeah Wayne, I was talking about the posts people put on CL bitching about flippers, not anybody here.

I see posts all the time on there.

Its parked on Guilderland ave in Rotterdam across from the car wash. He’s got $2800 on the windshield. Saw someone test driving it in my neighborhood yesterday.

how much did you sell it to him for? jw

$1500

Nice job man, must be your “shady business practices” at work I guess. :rofl

As the guy from the “Keeping your refrigerator stocked will get you many women‏” video says:

http://siliconsasquatch.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Backlog-get-money-get-paid.jpg

youtu.be/IBRL7D0wcXM

lol saw this burd forsale in rotterdam haha good sell dave, i bet if u sat on it longer ya coulda made more too but i dont blame ya for not wanting to sit

Yeah dude, I dont have good luck with American cars… I sold that car in like 12 hours of purchasing it and made $1,200… Who knows what would happen to the thing if I waited weeks or even a month… Thing ran great but still, fuck that, Ill always go for the quick sale even if I only make a little.

wish i could find deals like that…and flip shit…lol

You gotta look dude, 90% of shit I find is on c list which is obviously public.

Bought this fireturd a few days ago and flipped that, about a week ago I bought a 97 civic that needed a brake line, paid $900 for it, flipped it for 1800 to looksexys2000, bought a 3rd gen eclipse before that for $100 w/ a system, sold the system for $300 I think which put me $700 into the car and sold that for $2500… Its not really consistant so obviously I have my reg job but its good side money.

yeaa…i gotta save up a little cash and start doing that…lol