1996 Honda Civic DX $1500

Car is mechanically sound but looks like shit, she swiped a guardrail in the winter. The car runs great only needs one upper ball joint. Lots of new parts. Its Automatic and has 150,XXX miles on her.

Excellent Daily Driver.

There is no structural damage just cosmetic, easy fix.

The bumper cover is actually fine, it just needs to be bolted back on the fender, I will do this tomorrow.

If you took $100 and got a door, bumper cover and fender the car would look way better. I dont have time to do it, anyway looking for $1500.
I think someone one here is selling a green fender and hood, maybe even bumper cover.

was the accident reported on the carfax?

Damage looks to be minmal, good lookin commuter car.

↑ Yes its just panels, I have a envelope full or receipts of shit done to it over the last 125,XXX miles. This car was well kept except the body, lol.

I will get better pics up tomorrow, should have a fender tomorrow as well, looking for a door and bumper cover, then the car will be way better looking.

New pics.

Brand New tires
Brand new front brake Calipers and pads
Brand new Oil pan gasket, and oil change I did today.
Brand New Catalytic converter, and two new O2 sensors as well.
New wipers
Exhaust is in great shape, no noises.
Brakes are 100%, stops on a dime.
New driver and pass side axles
New battery
other shit.

may want! flexible on the price at all?

Not really, I actually have it on CL for $1800, so this is the nyspeed discount. I do have a 97 4 door 5 speed in better shape for roughly the same price if your interested.

for sure, i just want a reliable car for a dd, idc how it looks or if someone pooped on the seats or whatever lol

if u have pics u could pm me if u wanna

The one i posted is reliable and priced fairly, everything is pretty much new, all it needs is a ball joint.

when did you get another dog?

and thats a nice deal on a dd beater.

I have had Juno for a year now, hes a frigging hand full.

Italian Greyhound, ~11 lbs full grown, crazy as hell.

This is what happens all day.

oh, and it looks like that attic is done.

Hell ya, moved on and did my kitchen, bathroom and now I am siding it and new roof. I will be extending my garage by 10’ after that.

I have threads for all my projects, I like to keep busy.

Should have the door and fender by saturday, no one needs a soild DD?

My mom might be looking for a daily driver. Ill get back to you.

Let me know, I have someone from rochester coming on saturday, I can hold if if she is interested.

My mom might be looking for a daily driver. Ill get back to you.

$1200 today only. I have other shit coming and need this gone.

pm’d