FS: 1996 Frost White Civic dx coupe: JDM: GREAT DD!

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/1033/46sp.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4646918595

Up for sale is a Frost White 1996 Honda Civic DX model.

The car has 118XXX miles on the shell, and roughly 90,000 miles on the motor. The original motor was hydrolocked, and replaced 4/5/05. The gauge cluster was replaced with a Civic EX cluster (automatic cluster) with 35XXX miles. The clutch was replaced 4/10/2005.

Modifications

Short Ram Intake

DC Sports Header

Short Shifter

Larger exhaust piping with stock muffler

Ventshade window visors

Window Tint

EX cluster

Aftermarket shift knob

“JDM” black housing headlights

Painted valve cover and distributor cap

OEM spoiler

THE GOOD:

Passenger side door, fender, and front bumper were recently repainted.

NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS!

Great gas mileage, and great daily driver

New clutch, and lower mileage engine

A/C

Very clean interior

OEM CD player!

THE BAD:

The idle air control valve is acting up. This is a very cheap part and can easily be replaced. The car does not throw a check engine light, but it idles around 2000 RPMs.

There is some moisture in the passenger side headlight

The car was in a minor accident, thus the reason for replacing the passenger side door and fender. There is absolutely NO frame damage, and it was a very minor accident. There are a few scrapes on the passenger side quarter panel.

The recently repainted parts of the car need to be buffed out. There is some slight orange peel. The painter painted the body side moldings white on the passenger side door and fender, but the driver side is still black.

Both the fender and door need to be adjusted to align properly. They are both slightly off, but it is hardly noticeable.

The passenger side window manual regulator does not work. The window is closed and does not move. It is up, so no worries about leaks or anything.

The A/C blows cold, but could probably use a recharge

OVERALL:

This is a great car for anyone looking for a reliable Honda. The car drives great, smooth shifts with no grinding. There is no bogging or hesitation. As far as i can tell, the car needs nothing. The Kelly blue book on the car is right around 3500 in fair condition. I would defintely rate this car better than fair.

The car is sold AS IS. There are no warranties or refunds. Buyer pays shipping if desired. Local pickup preferred. I reserve the right to end the auction early for any reason. I would like a non-refundable $500 USD deposit on the car within 48 hours of the auction ending. I accept paypal, cashiers check, cash, or any certified bank check. I require the full payment on the car within 1 week of the auction ending. Thanks for bidding, and good luck!!!

MORE PICTURES UPON REQUEST: Email: [email=“kidboarder1080@Hotmail.com”]kidboarder1080@Hotmail.com

ne one?

price?

he said hes asking 3500

great deal :tup:

bump for the first bid on ebay!