1996 Mitsubishi Evolution 4 for sale/trade

This generation EVO saw many changes from previous models. New, more aggressive body styling, twin scroll turbo and Active Yaw Control (computer controlled torque split) and LSD. It’s chassis is completely different for the previous years it’s set up as a true all wheel drive setup unlike the previous years that were based off of a front wheel drive setup the engine and transaxle was rotated 180° to better balance the weight and eliminate torque steer.

Factory Specs:

280hp 243ft/lb of torque at 4000rpm
Factory Recaro Seats
Power Windows/Door Locks/Side View Mirrors Keyless Entry
Digital Climate Control/Air Conditioning
5 Speed Manual Transmission
16 Inch OZ Rally Wheels Factory

Aftermarket Modifications:

25 Row Setrab oil cooler.
HKS RS Intake
HKS Exhaust
Blitz Super Sequential Blow-off Valve.

I’ll answer the questions right now that I know i’ll get asked before hand.

Why are you selling it?

This is my 19th car I’ve owned pretty much everything I’ve always wanted to own in exception to an R34 GTR Skyline which will probably come in due time. I simply change cars more than I change shoes. Whenever I do buy a car I make sure it’s up to my standards as if i wanted to keep it forever.This was not an auction car it was purchased off of the owner in Japan. I’m the first owner here in Canada the car was purchased off of Right Drive dealership.

As for trades something interesting like a 1978 280Z Datsun in great condition and of course the price will be adjusted in the interest of fairness. I would even consider the first generation Honda Insight as a partial trade or a diesel powered pick up truck I’m pretty open minded. I’m very easy to work with and a mature owner. Contact me by email I check it every day. andre.khan@hotmail.com I’ve sold cars on here before.

Any recent photos? also a PRICE would help.

that is beautiful.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/22519427.jpg

^^ As an Evo owner,why not?
And OP I have a feeling you might have over paid for it but would like to see a price since I’m looking for a 5 in a few mths.

Kijiji says 11,5.

The car looks exactly the same I’ve put 10k on it since i bought it. Other than the front lip being sprayed with plasti-dip. It was originally listed at 15,999. This is the original thread I saw it on.

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/rightdrive/47627-1996-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-4-rare-blue-low-kms-clean-sold-2.html

Yikes dude. That’s the Rdrive tax for you.
GLWS.

can you list how you spend 10’000.00 $ on the car? it seems like a lot for a car that looks very stock.

He means 10000km I believe.

10,000 km’s The only mod I did to it was put a Setrab oil cooler on it.

Really clean, list this on Evolutionm.net it’ll sell.