Lancer Evolution (EVO) for sale

I have a very nice tarmac black EVO GSR for sale. I will be sad to see it go but it’s time. It’s a 2004, 59k miles. Brought up from Atlanta GA in late 2009 and it had 29k miles on it. Very good condition, runs amazing very strong and never tracked or dragged. A new Exedy stage 1 clutch was installed in 2010. I had it tuned at Innovative Tuning just this past December. Conservative, tuned for reliability. I also had them install a Walbro 255 fuel pump. I also just had the front axles replaced due to the cv joints needing replaced. STM installed a new transfer case last spring also.

TRANSFERRABLE 5 YEAR/100,000 MILE WARRANTY! It is thru Route 66, they are very easy to work with and any shop that is ASE certified can work on it and also any parts can be replaced with OEM or aftermarket.

Nice stuff this car comes with stock, Brembo brakes, Recaro seats, Momo steering wheel, super bright HID headlights, spoiler, super tight steering, ALL WHEEL DRIVE that is amazing in any weather, summer or a snow storm.

It has good HRI all seasons on it and I have the stock exhaust/cat if you’d like.

Only other modifications are a full turbo back stainless exhaust and a drop in filter and a really nice GReddy custom upper intercooler pipe that looks great. I have a manual boost controller in it but I’ll probably be keeping it since I am buying a new EVO X as soon as this car sells.

It had an Evo 9 turbo on it when I bought it with no shaft play, never over 12lbs boost until this past December when I had it tuned, the injectors maxed at 27lbs boost with 0 knock count and I currently run between 18-21psi and a Mivec 9 head.

I just installed new NGK Iridium laser spark plugs last weekend
Only reason I’m selling this is because It’s time for me to get into a brand new MR. I will HATE to see it go, aspecially if your someone that won’t treat it right.

Feel free to email me if your serious, NO TRADES unless you have a new or basically new EVO X MR. No exceptions.

Price is $18,500

If I don’t have cash in hand by this weekend, I’m not selling it and I’ll be putting 5-6k into it for spring

pics would aspecially help if your serious about selling

throw up a price and x2 on the pics

It’s clean PM me your phone number and I’ll text some pics. Also you can check out my profile on EvoM pics are bottom right under album. I’m honestly not sure how to upload photos to the post. Only difference between the pics and the way it is currently is the upper ic pipe is GReddy and I’m running an MR blow off valve (a lot smoother)

http://forums.evolutionm.net/members/139268-patricksevilevo.html

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

I’m willing to sell but if it doesn’t in the next week or two I’ll be installing cams, studs, injectors, ignition amp for spring so I definitely won’t mind keeping it

http://forums.evolutionm.net/members/patricksevilevo-albums-2004-evo-picture28154-2012010102.jpg
http://forums.evolutionm.net/members/patricksevilevo-albums-2004-evo-picture28155-2012010103.jpg
http://forums.evolutionm.net/members/patricksevilevo-albums-2004-evo-picture28161-2012010109.jpg

terrible under hood pic I have wires to run the battery to the trunk and I had no way to recirculate the bov without the stock return hose so I had to rig it up. Looks a lot better now and I’m moving that ugly battery next weekend

Car looks great, I have a real soft spot for these cars…

You have a 9 head on the car, or it’s included with the car?

It has a 9 motor in it

Ahh, gotcha! I was scratching my head there for a second :slight_smile:

So IX motor, newer transfer case, and then stock transmission and body with ~ 59k, right? Just curious, what happened to the motor and transfer case on such a low mileage car?

When I bought it, it had the 9 motor and turbo with an AMS intercooler. I’m guessing the original owner was gonna build the motor but didn’t get around to doing it. Mivec is a better head, if you have the money and your gonna build one, it’s worth getting this head. It has a clean carfax 1 owner before me

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Thanks. You should see it with the denim black Enkei’s I have. Looks sick

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

BTW the transfer case didn’t lock up or die it worked perfectly fine but was wining and annoyed me so I just bought a new one

I’ve seen this car a couple times, really nice car!

neonglh knows Evo’s very well.

Thanks! I take good care of it I put new Mobile 1 in it every 1500 or so miles I don’t let it get even close to the 3000 mark, always has fresh fluids in it

Afternoon bump…I’m also selling a 2009 Yamaha R6, black and orange, 6k miles and all stock besides smoked flush signals

Love the taillights.

Got interior pics?

its no longer for sale…i pmed him