2005 built evo 500hp+

I am having to sell a car that I truly love but just can afford anymore. The car is a 2005 Mitsubishi evolution MR with a little over 28K on the Odometer. This car is crazy fast with a good tune will be extremely fast the car has basically everything! The motor is fully built the tranny is built and has a custom 35r turbo kit. I have only put about 3k miles on the car since I purchased it a little less than a year ago. I feel like I haven’t even been able to enjoy it due to it being in the shop for 7 months and me not having the money to get a solid tune. The motor was freshened up about 2K miles ago and has a brand new head from JAM a very respectable machine shop all install work was done by Swerve motorsports in Depew NY. It has a brand new head gasket and timing belt. I really don’t want to sell but due to purchasing a new house my money is now being drained by a new project.

A list of the mods are:

JAM Stage II Head
SBR 2.1l Motor (Manley rods, weisco pistons, 9:1 compression)
Synapse Motorsport custom GT35r turbo kit with TiAL Turbine Housing
TRE Stage II 5spd Tranny
Mishimoto radiator and hoses
AMS 1000cc injectors
AEM EMS + Driver Box + UEGO + Boost control
SMC v2 Alky kit with upgraded nozzle- not installed
Exedy Twin Disk HD
HKS 280’s
Nisei Intercooler + mini battery
Sun auto Ignition
Jun BL exhaust
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Megan Racing Coilovers ( street edition)
SSR SP1 Professor 19x8.5
Jdm rear
UK evo VIII MR trunk badge

569whp @ 30psi on 93 octane with alcohol injection before head work!!

I’m sure I am missing a few little things here and there.
The bad:
Car needs a tune to show its true potential
When cold the car idle searches for about a 30 seconds then levels off ( easy fix with a tune)
Has a couple door dings and scratches but nothing more than expected on a 4 year old car
Front lip is cracked due to AAA being retarded and not knowing how to flat bed a dropped car

The price is 25K OBO please no low balls I want to get rid of the car but not that bad the car is KBB around 23K and with all the work that is done it’s a true steal but I am a reasonable man so shoot me some offers !!!

sad to see this day, good luck angelo :tup:

I’ve seen this in person… very clean car! glws

Sounds pretty sick…who had tuned it for ya originally?

glws…

Thanks guys!! Mike dont worry when my house is done ill get another one!

It was tuned by dynoflash when i purchased the car.

Big Al bro.

I remember seeing this car up at swerve. GLWS man

Nice looking car with some quality mods :tup: and GLWS

What kind of times were you running? GLWS.

Never got to take it to the track I couldn’t beat on this car If I wanted to … I know its sad!

A/C still in it?

gl with the sale angelo, call me when you get the chance

:frowning: good luck buddy, let me know if you need anything

This is my friends old car.When he sold it the ac was still in it.Synapse built the kit around the ac components. Wicked clean car and it moves out good.

The ac is still in the car it just needs to be charged they drained it during the build and filled it back up.

Wow beautiful car. Do you still have the factory wheels?

Sorry no factory wheels just the SSR’s

sick car :tup: glws

Deff remember lookin at this a few times at swerve. Good thats its back together!

glws angelo, whats next?