FS: 2005 Evo VIII MR

Sold!

sorry to hear. House > car though. good luck with sale

:ohnoes

shouldn’t this be in the other for sale section? the section for vehicles?

Yeah, I can understand where a :wtf would come from. The car has been modded for over a year, but has only seen about 10kmi lol. Shows how much I drive the thing.

Can a mod move this to the Vehicles for sale section? I listed this in the wrong place.

Trust me, I do love the car, I just came to the realization that I’m always going to want something faster and eventually it’s going to turn into a track car. I just really want to focus on my house for right now and maybe get back into building a car next year or something.

Throw in a lifetime of free car washes and I think he might go for it Rioux…

Update ran into some financial trouble, need to sell the car ASAP, asking a new price of $25k.

Will trade for dirty E36 M3 with bald rear tires???

Yeah I have no problem affording the house + evo, but I ran into some unexpected bills/fines so I’m not really looking for trades since that wont help out my money situation right now.

yea…not fun, so if anyone on here is interested or knows anyone who might be interested…let me know.

that’s a great price, I’m sure you won’t have a problem selling it this time of year to someone down south or west, list it on all the major evo forums as well if you haven’t already, I’ll list it on bimmerforums for ya! free of charge!

pics or :lock

;D

Theres a link in the original post with pictures of the car.

man i hate to see you sell it bro…!!!

amazing car inside and out… whoever buys this is going to get a deal of a lifetime and a VERY fast car!

Has the car seen the 1/4 mile? If so, what was the best pass? If not, it it because the drivetrain can’t handle a launch?

It’s been to LVD, but it was a crappy pass. Mostly because the driver sucks. ;D

Actually, I don’t remember what the time was… not what it should have been at all.

Edit: It hasn’t been back to the track with it’s most recent tune.

yeah it has been to the track but not with the most recent tune, the last tune i had wasnt right and had horrible misfires all the way down the track with a best time of 13.0 @ 118mph. I didnt have time to get back to the track after it got tuned, the car can definitley handle a launch.

yea it can handle a good launch off a cliff j/k :nana

so with the new tune it should run low 11’s at around 130+?

According to the HP numbers yeah with a decent driver it should make some pretty good times at the track.