1996 Plymouth Neon 4dr 5spd.

selling my previous daily driver/gas saver. This car is dead nuts reliable, has NEVER left me stranded/let me down. has two new tires, new rear brakes, and fresh tune-up. gets about 40mpg. 15x,xxx miles IIRC, doesn’t leak a drop of anything, clutch is still fairly snappy. I have done nothing but regular routine maintenance on this car for the past 2yrs. Hoping it can serve someone else as well as it did me.
asking $1500 or best reasonable offer.

PM or call/text 472-8670.
-Nick

good guy, good beater/gas saver. :tup:
GLWS

bump. $1350, want this gone quickly. crazy clean inside.

Calling mopar65

Haha thanks Baker, but I’m looking for a 2 door, I know I would just use it for winter, but I really want a coupe…I may have found one

bump guys, have two craigslist potentials checking it out this week. Let me know if you want to come take a look.

bump for $1200. got flaked on again yesterday

sold for $1000 yesterday, lock it up

lol we used to beat the SHIT out of this car on the way to and from the junkyard back in the day. hot dog on the antenna anyone? lol

i febreezed the HELL out of it to get the smell of rotten junkyard dirt out of it hahahahaha. PS, I painted it with a ROLLER…

bought the car for $300, put rear brakes, front tires, and roller painted it. sold it for $1000 after rocking it for two buffalo winters. <3

haha well done!

did a muffler too… LOL