1996 tahoe 3200 obo

145000 miles new front brakes new pitman and idler arms, new fuel pump. bunch o lil dings, like no rust, bumpers dented. runs and drives good has factory wheels.
driver seat has chunk missing has seat cover on it will trade or 3200$
call or text 939-0754

need a scan tool and a smaller suv?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

pm if interested

whats the smaller suv? i have a bluepoint scan tool already

Does it come with the chrome wheels or just the factory ones?
TY

just the factory wheels there the aluminum 16s, i sold the 22s already, im accepting offers cash or trade

Do you have more/recent pictures? What’s wrong with it?

Edit: Is this 4wd?

yes its 4wd, the stuff wrong is cosmetic like the drivers seats ripped, some dents, stuff like that it has leather power seats/windows tires are decently worn prob about 5/32nds left or so just little cosmetic stuff

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

text my cell for pics 716-939-0754

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

text my cell for pics 716-939-0754

still got this accepting offers

what kind of trades? i got a teg.

still got this

still got the truck

lol

so what exactly is wrong with this thing other then worn tires?

just cosmetic stuff come look at it in person if you want

It’s a 96 tahoe with 145,000 miles for 3k… what makes you guys think somethings wrong with it? If anything the price is a tad high. Unless you’re just referring to the fact that speedped owns it lol.

ive had a few trade offers just nothing i really wanted, i got a guy coming ot look at 2moro