1997 BMW 328IC 5spd (convertible) $5750/offer

$5750 or best offer. Compare autotrader ads to KBB pricing and you’ll see my pricing is very fair, but I’ve also left room to negotiate.

Lien free title in hand.

For Sale, my beloved 1997 BMW 328IC sport 5spd.

Was a florida car until I owned it. Only used for one winter ever by me before I got my A3. It’s rust free and clean underneath. Always garaged.
Runs on 89 octane, get up to 25mpg highway, put the stock diff back in and you’ll get 30ish.
Synthetic oil changes every 5K or once a year (whichever comes first)

Miles: 118k

Mods:
FK coilovers in front, h&r convertible specific springs in rear with new struts.
M3 rear sway bar
Smoked corner lights, side markers, and smoked/red tails
Depo glass headlights with 55 watt 5K HIDs with laminex front covers
M3 Replica front bumper
Subtle lip added to m3 bumper
E36 M3 replica mirrors
Black Kidney grills
E46 sport front seats, powered, no tears. Stock torn up seats are available still.
M short shift knob
Intake (just a filter), stock available
96+ M3 limited Slip rear end with 3.23 gear ratio, open 2.9x rear end comes with the car. (this mod really wakes up the car)
E46 18” CSL replica wheels, concave and wider In the back. Very flush, no rubbing, rear fenders are rolled.
Aux in added to stock headunit. Wire is tucked and comes up in the cup holder area.

Problems:
The rear of one of the side skirts tagged a curb. I have M3 twisty sideskirts primed and new in box waiting for paint.
Front bumper could use a respray while you’re at it.
Slight grinding noise from the rear. Probably ebrake, maybe wheel bearings? Can only notice below 5mph.
Airbag light because of E46 seats, you can pass an inspection in NYS with this on.
Slight vibration in front when tires are cold, might just be wheel balance? (it’s npt enough to bother me)
All of the woofers are blown, you’ll want new speakers

I’ll be editing this as I remember more mods I did.

http://www.nyssan.org/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=3054&g2_serialNumber=2

E46 Sports seats, no tears, power works.
http://www.nyssan.org/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=2153&g2_serialNumber=2

I like this a lot. I’ll pass it along to a couple buddies, GLWS!

Good luck man, car looks really nice…

I’m already having seller’s remorse, but I have too many cars!

Was this at the Letchworth cruise? If it’s the same one, it looks awesome in person.

Wow nice and clean, love the rims and drop GLWS

YES!

i like this. A LOT.

GLWS

really sharp example man, pics don’t do it justice!

Damn…also, too many cars here. I love this thing, and it looks outstanding in person. It will go quickly, I’m sure.

sonofabitch… my next toy is gonna be a 3series manual vert. Damn that thing looks awesome. Booo to only just re-entering the workforce after a long lay off. Zero dispensable income…GLWS.

it’s a great buy, could even be a zero depreciating car besides maintenance.

get a 0% credit card and paypal me. That’s how I paid for this while I waited for my evo to sell way back.

I want this…want an R and cash on your end?? kidding of course but this is clean

Glws nice looking car!

Didn’t this used to have a black hardtop?

Looks great, GLWS

love this thinggg

EHMMMM.

Hot car, looks like an excellent specimen. GLWS

Good lord that thing is mint for a 97! car is awesome and the price is very fair, this wont last Ill spread the word!

Stunning example of an E36 Vert, never seen this in person, but, oh does it look gorgeous in the pictures. Wish I had some cash laying around to have this in the driveway with my E36 M3 lol, GLWS!!