1997 GTS-non turbo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32532[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32533[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32536[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately I have been unable to insure this vehicle at a decent price due to my current driving record. As such my car is going to be coming up for sale in the next few weeks.

Car is mint condition, absolutely no rust (few scrapes). After market suspension and clean interior. 118km. Has an import condition rating of 3.5. Also because it is a GTS it’s RWD only and does not have HICAS system (personally preferred). Also the motor is the RB20E which I was going to swap with the RB20DET.

I will be selling the vehicle certified, e-tested with a clean Ontario ownership. I am the only owner and importer. Anyway I will be asking 8000.00 because that is what I have in it.

I get there will be some people trolling and digging at me and the car (being a GTS)…but out of respect keep those comments to yourself. If anyone has ever imported you can appreciate the time and energy that went into bringing it over.

If anyone could give me some input on companies that would accept a RHD so I do not have to sell I would be eternally grateful.

Car is now up for sale on kijiji and autotrader.