1997 R33 GTS

Car is now up for sale…was a pain in the ass to register with driveclean.

Anyway 1997 Nissan GTS-non turbo. Not the most powerful but it does come alive at 4000rpm and runs faster than my Ralliart Lancer. I am the only north American owner. Car is being sold certified, e-tested with a valid Ontario ownership. Car is rust free and clean inside and out, few scuffs. Had an import sale rating of 3.5. Runs amazing. Has aftermarket fully adjustable suspension, GTR front and rear strut bars, 16 wheels and new BFG’s all the way around. No Hicas, RWD only (saves on weight). If you know what it takes to import and register one of these I respectfully ask the haters save their opinions to themselves. With that my price is 8500.00obo. A-hole price is 10g.

If you are looking at this as a project the RB20DET bolts in perfectly to the transmission in there. And runs about 1100.00 for everything you need to do the swap. Also there is no red book value so if you are interested and serious we can work something out on the taxes.

If you are interested PM me or gimme a call evenings or weekends 905-746-2042.[ATTACH=CONFIG]32875[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32876[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32877[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32878[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32879[/ATTACH]

an Rb20 E? not even a DE? Curious what kind of brakes does the GTS come with front and rear?
It would be a good project but it’s priced too close to a comparable GTSt and I’m saying that as a skyline owner and someone genuinely trying to help.
At 1100 for a Rb20Det there is a fair amount of wiring that you will have to do yourself or pay someone abut 500-800 depending on where you go plus get R33 specific side mount intercooler, downpipe and subframe, (open to corection of the subframe as Idon’t thing the present one clears.)

Well its OBO so I’m negotiable. I think your overthinking the installation for the rb20det though.

Glws but I have to agree. 8500 gets you a project gtr. Should really put a more realistic number up.

So clean and rare, GLWS!

I wonder how it compares to stock s14 240sx.

Alright 7500.00. Hopefully it goes quick. I have another project I wanna jump on.

7G if it goes before Canada day.