R33-GTS

Just wanted to get everyone’s input on what this might be worth.

1997 R33 GTS-non turbo 5 speed. Car has 118,000km and is in mint condition, no rust and accident free. Aftermarket exhaust, lowered 2 inches, rims, spoiler.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25605[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25606[/ATTACH]

9k?

^ I agree, 9K to import one over being non-turbo.

^^^ i say 6 max, its none turbo!! it might as well be automatic too!! who imports that!! thats like them automatic r34 with gay tiptronic on kijiji

9 to import it over. It looks clean though and has 118k, R33s are pretty bulletproof

lol, buy a 5spd camry, just as good

who the hell buys a non turbo skyline… and with such inset crappy wheels lol…

The plan was to get it here and swap out the RB20E for the RB25Det. And yes having a Camry is just as good as having any Skyline. Girls sure do love Camrys.

Don’t worry about the negative comments,it’s nice looking car and has plenty of potential

Well I called around to all the import companies and no one has ever seen a GTS and it will be the only one in Canada. So rarity is a bonus.

Being technical though I’ve found that the tranny in there bolts up perfect to the RB20DET motor and its a straight drop in with the same motor mounts. (hopefully). The RB25DET is also a perfect fit but no one knows if the tranny will bolt up. Plus lil out of my price range. But 215hp is enough for me.

• Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31822[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31823[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31824[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31826[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31825[/ATTACH]

Car is way cleaner than I thought.

so you think jdm will get you girls ahhh you meant 15 year old boys asking you if its got a rb26 and it sure is clean but then again its jdm yo

I’m really not getting drawn into anything. I like my car. If anyone can give me any technical input on the swap that be great.

Did you already buy the car?

If not, here’s one with an RB25DET thats local, clean and cheap

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1996-JDM-Nissan-Skyline-R33-GTST-Type-M-RB25DET-93Kms-Only-W0QQAdIdZ555819856

Yep I bought it already. But for what I paid I’m not crying.

Jdm gets alot of girl attention, you never see an ugly girl ridding shotgun in a, s2k, 350z, g35,
GTRs, s14s, s15s, STI, FD rx7,s. I have only seen sexy hoochies in cars like those or looking at them at car shows.

my old son240 bought s14.5 importfest winner had lots of horny pussy ask for ride alongs. Helps bring attention, but your personality plays a good part in banging hoes. So if you got the car, treat the woman like a shitty fast honda civic, 70% of the time, she will fuck your brains out to prove shes better than your JDM car lol.

Wow this post really took a turn for the ugly.