1998 arctic cat zr 440 sno pro mod *reduced*

I am looking to sell my baby. Its a 1998 arctic cat sno pro zr 440. I just went through the rear suspension last year and replaced everything. track is in good shape and studded. Skis are in decent shape. carbides are good. shocks just rebuilt. they are clicker fox adjustable shocks. seat has a few tiny cuts but overall in good shape. hood is good has some scratches and small cracks in the front, they are hard to see. windshield is new. does not have a speedo but i would guess around 1100 miles on chassis. never any accidents. I went through the chassis last year and replaced all loose rivots. motor is a 500 powervalve motor. only has 400 miles on it i bought it brand new from cat two years ago. all electronics are brand new. new fuel pump, pipe, y-pipe, primary clutch. has d&D clutch kit and gearing. v force III reeeds. just replced fuel lines. spare belt. this sled is fun to ride and makes good power. the only thing this sled needs is a choke adjustment, should only take a few minutes. sled is ten years old so it is not perfect but it is ready to ride. I love this sled but it is time to make room in the garage. I know I am missing things but if any questions please ask. I am asking 1250.00 315 573 6525

link to pictures: http://rochester.craigslist.org/rvs/814585452.html

pics please ?

reduced to 1000. really need to make room