1998 ZR 500 Sale /Trade

i have a 1998 Arctic Cat ZR 500 Sno Pro edt. with fox shocks and renthal handlebars, m10 suspension, k&n off the carb filters and bn carbides,studs, needs a headlight and windsheild…put 3 miles on it the other day n parked it went to start it this morning and it has no spark…EASY FIX…but now the tranny in my car is gone…im just to lazy to fix it especially now that i have no car i just want to drive again…looking to sell cheap or trade for either a running, daily driver, any honda swap(including all parts for an easy swap for my 92 hatch) or any 92-95 civic ex or si(parts car) and/or aftermarket parts for my hatch, open to all offers id like to get at least a motor out of this sled because im sick of having 90 horsepower someone help me out :bh::retardclap

get a job.

:gtfo

nice sled, better do something fast , cant see the snow lasting that much longer tho !

believe me ive tried to get jobs plenty of times but i live in a town of less than 1500 ppl and there are about 1000 highschool kids that have taken pretty much all the jobs available and im not old enough to work at any garages so i gotta make do buddy thx alot

well what type of honda motor are you looking for. Does the sled have a paper work with it? and will you just take cash for it ??? I am only down in scotia let me know asap I am looking to buy a sled before next weekend

looking for 1400 or best offer hopefully within the next couple days i need to move it quickly i need to fix my car the sled has paperwork and it also rippps i have smoked plenty of triples/700s you name it lol but i need it gone lmk asap thank you for your interest

check youre pms

bump i need to sell this asap so i can get a motor and tranny swap someone help me out thx

check your e-mail I replied back to your Craigs list. I might be interested if I can get my GF to give me the ok and not kill me for spending money.