Snowmobile

Post up what you’ve got in the 1000-1500 range.

I’m not looking to spend a lot since it’s the end of the season and I’ve never owned a sled in WNY. Figured I’d pick something up cheap now that the seasons ending and if I really get some use out of it next season maybe sell and upgrade. Or, if I don’t use it much, sell and find another winter hobby to try.

And while I appreciate help, please don’t post up a bunch of existing CL ads. I’m obviously watching CL right now. I’m posting this thinking some members might be on the fence about listing something they have but haven’t already posted it for sale.

if you buy an arctic cat and want it gone through / have pre season maintenence done this fall / want to have any setup work done, get ahold of me.

i would suggest sticking with a cat, and for your budget find a 98+ zr.

also, if you can spend a little extra(most of the extra is from tax and reg) give hebelers a call and talk to brian. theres an 02 zl800 there, i know this sled inside and out, great runner and in good shape. the track has another year or so in it, but the rest of the sled is great. (i have a track i would sell you if you wanted to, and swap it in if interested) pm me if you want to know more about the sled, i know the original owner of it, it was brian’s dad.

edit: this sled has aftermarket skis, reed spacers and boyseen petals, studded track, chrome green cat windshield. the rear SS shocks were also swapped out with standard zr shocks. it rides pretty nice.

this is the sled:
http://www.hebelers.com/hebeler/Modules/PreOwnedVehicles/Images/PreOwnedVehicleImages/250/00000363056c2d8.jpg

Went to look at, and put a down payment on a 2000 Arctic Cat ZR600 a guy was selling in Rochester with 1800 miles on it. Everything on it looks great and it pulled great on a the test drive (brought a buddy who has a ZR600 and knows a bit about sleds). Picking it up Monday.

Congrats.

Awesome. Congrats! Too bad you’re not getting it this weekend, it’s supposed to be warm/rain on Monday.

My plan all along was this was a next winter thing. I was waiting for prices to drop at the end of the season and this deal came up.

Still hoping to get it out at least once.