1998 C5 corvette.runs and drives great. Auto 159K. New rims and tires $6000

As always there is a catch lol.
Car has been Sitting at my friends shop for 4+ yrs. Car is from outwest and was driven here for work(owner and my friend are Linesmen). Guy left about 3 yrs ago and said he would come back for the car and never did. Kept in touch with the guy for a year or so and guy kept said he will get it soon. Fast forward 3+ yrs and car still sits in the garage. Just filed Mechanics/ storage lein and guess it takes a mo or so. Car is maroon with black leather. Body is very nice but the drivers side lower fender is gone. Was told he ran something over with it awhile back and never bothered to get it fixed as he just used it to get to jobsites across the country,hence the high miles and not being driven in 4 yrs. Still drives straight. Fires right up and is nice and quiet. Drove it down the road and back yesterday and everything seemed normal. SES light came on but would think it was from sitting and dont think it was on when started. Interior is in good shape with the usual wear on drivers seat. Has the upgraded interior. Also has the glass top.
Have pics on my phone and can text to anyone if they want to throw them up here.
Will get new title when it comes in. Nothing dishonest or hidden. Car will $8k+ if someone wants to wait or use for a winter project.
Derek 628-3448

been looking for a auto c5 for a drag car. ill give you call in a bit after i get done doing some errands

I hope this sells quick for you.

Should sell quick. Been watching high mileages C5’s for a while. For comparison there is a 97 w/100K on CL with C6 wheels and exhaust for $9700. LS1’s don’t mind the miles… Fender bolts on. Great car to tare into, grab some pictures.

in for pics!

Ultra has em but not sure if he is sharing yet lol

He has enough cars

Shut up!

would be an awesome cruiser im sure it needs some tlc but from what i read the ls1 is pretty relable how are the transmissions in these?

4l60e they are ok.

They’re not bad if you don’t overheat them…

i take it you know this from expirience,

come on post the pics josh

I have a F-body with the same tranny put like 60k+ miles on it no issues racing all the time 1.50 60’s at the track and roll racing.

I put a big tranny cooler on it and changed the fluid every year.

Just from watching other people break them its usually letting them overheat.

Nothing to see here folks. Car sold. Not bad, under 3hrs. Buyer can post if they choose to.

:wink:

This better have been choko :lol:

damn
that was fast

seriously, that was fast. Didn’t even get a chance to check the bank account

Glad to work this out, she’ll be in Texas soon. :slight_smile:

ha ha i hate you