1998 Honda Accord Turbo For Sale!

So, after some careful consideration, and the starting of a new job, I am planning on buy a Lotus Elise over the winter to begin road racing with. I need to say goodbye to a toy. Up for grabs is my pride and joy - my second name :slight_smile:

$7,000 - Somewhat negotiable for a trade that has equal value on trade in to a dealership There is upwards of $20,000 put into this car! The Engine mgmt., coilovers, pistons, and exhaust cost me $4,000 ALONE!

EDIT EDIT EDIT --> SEE NEW SUPER LOW PRICE BELOW!!!

1998 Honda Accord Coupe EX
2.3 SOHC VTEC 4 Cylinder 150hp stock
Dyno numbers @ Hybrid Dynamics: 15psi 307WHP & 345WTQ
I have had it up to around 20psi probably floating around 400 crank HP 400+ Crank TQ. Will take it ALL day long, but this motor has NEVER been abused!

The first thing people say when they ride in the car…before the boost…is “this car rides like brand new!” It is VERY smooth, VERY powerful, VERY fun to drive!

Engine: 4000Miles on it
Bored .20 over to 86.5 mm
CP Forged Pistons, Wrist Pins, Rings
ARP Head Studs
Factory Honda Headgasket
Micropolished crank
RC Engineering 750cc Injectors
XTD Stage 2 Clutch
10.5 lb. Flywheel
MSD 6AL Ignition box
MSD Blaster Coil
Accell Performance Plug Wires
Zex Nitrous Oxide w/ purge & Intercooler Halo
Log Manifold
T3/T4 T04E Turbo
3” 1st Try Engineering Exhaust
Thermal Research & Development muffler
Spearco Front Mount Intercooler
AEM Engine Management System
Weapon R Catch Can
Perrin Manual Boost Controller

Body:

R34 Front Bumper
Black Widow Side Skirts
20% Tint

Suspension/Wheels:

Apexi Worldsport Dampers (True Coilover)
18” Panther Rims
225/40/18 Kumho Ecsta SPT Tires

Brief history: I purchased the car with 64,000 miles 3 years ago from my sister so basically 1 owner. I have gone through 2 different motors, and essentially 2 turbo kits.

Added a few goodies

Some Coilovers
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/jackhunt321/DSCF0003.jpg

An Accord meet in the Waterfront
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/jackhunt321/money.jpg

A dirty pic of the motor
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/jackhunt321/motor.jpg

Blown up

Take your pick

New look 

And remember to save the planet with ULEV – Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle HA!

My favorite outside shot
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/jackhunt321/front.jpg

Thanks for Look’n!

Located in Pittsburgh PA
contact me via AIM - Zexaccord98 or PM me here!

EDIT: A Spare motor (in unknown internal condition :wink: ) included, stock suspension w/ 60K on it, and MANY MANY MANY stock parts!

Bump

price sound good ?

I wanna see pics of the lotus, IMO go black on black

gl with the sale always liked that car.

But good decision with going with the lotus… we all know its powered by the winning teams motor!

bump

TTT 4 u! def. can vouch 4 1 fun car! rode in it many times, very comfy, def. fast, did i say comfy? could D D all summer long no probs! my .02 cents, thats a damn good price.

oh, lmk when the lotus is commin out!, gotta peep that one.

Bump - someone give me 5,000 its yours.

I really need to get out of debt.

For $5800 I would install a new tranny clutch also. 4th gear is toast.

OR New tranny’s are $150 for this car all day and take baout 4 hours to put in. Car is still 100% driveable w/ out 4th gear.

Bump for a 400hp honda that can be daily driven for $5K

i always liked those accords.

Show me the moneyyyyyyy! :slight_smile:

trade you my prelude and 1k dollars.

Many offers but nothing solid…

C’mon guys $5k is the stinking deal of the winter on here! Come drive this thing, you will buy it!

stock rods?

yep…shotpeened and magnafluxed

nice car wish I had the cash …Im lookin to get outta my hunk o shyt now

Man, I really wish I could spend the money. I have it, but I just don’t have anywhere to store another car indoors and I would definitely want to keep that inside. Maybe if you still have it when we move to a bigger house with a 2 car garage. But for your sake, hopefully you won’t have that car in like 5 years :slight_smile: Definitely very clean and a great price. My favorite accord body style by far.

Thanks guys. If anyone is looking to buy now, I can keep it stored for the winter in a heated garage. It hasn’t seen snow for 4 years since I bought the car - and VERY little rain. Car is clean!

How much with stock bumpers and stock wheels?.. Im not into the bling bling and body kits n shit.

x2

The rear bumper is stock. I don’t have the original front bumper or wheels.

stock wheels are like 185’s I think. The car would be unsafe with that size tire.