1998 Honda Civic CX EK Part Out

Title, the civic is bone stock, unknown amount of miles as the cluster was swapped and the sticker has worn out, guessing somewhere slightly north of 150k. D16Y7 engine. New clutch, pressure plate, etc, new front axles, new driver side ball joint. The body has very small Honda rust starting on the rear. If anyone wants anything out/off of this POS post or PM me, other wise she will be in the scrap yard at the end of the week.

why are you parting it out? is the title clean? does it drive? got any pics?

Title is clean, it did drive fine until last week when the clutch started slipping. Replaced clutch/pressure plate/throw out bearing/etc/bled the clutch, long story short after getting it back together it drove ~20 miles and then the clutch stopped engaging and I’m not taking it apart again to figure it out. The car is ugly, slow, old, and the repairs are starting to pile up. I’d say it’s life is destined to be a shell for a larger/faster engine.

are the windows crank or electronic?

sell the wheels? i could use some spairs

What color is it? I need a hood, left fender, drivers side door. Send me a text 585-755-0907

(Assuming they are free of any DENTS)

Windows are crank, tony the car has dents every where, llink I’ll see if I can find the stock wheels. Car was sold as a shell earlier today surprisingly.

so in other words u dont have this anymore?

yes please let me know if you have any