1998 Honda civic ex

129,020 miles
5 spd black
Never seen winter-garage kept

Im the 3rd owner of the car, had for 4+ yrs, bought it w 85K. Love the car but looking to get a new car i can drive year round.

Mods:
DC Sport header
Aem cold air intake
Apexi N1 cat back exhaust
Buddy Club body kit
Tinted windows
Lowered 2" on eibach springs
17" drag wheels(Black w/chrome lip)
2 10" Audiobahn in trunk, pioneer speakers and cd player inside

Pros:
New clutch master cylinder- 75 miles ago
Timing belt,waterpump, head gasket done at 90K
Tires 80% tread left
clutch in decent shape
New windshield wiper motor
Zero rust on body and underbody
Cons:
Burns a bit of oil
hood was dented a bit, brother back into it 3 wks ago(140 online)
bodykit has normal chips in it otherwise paint is good
Dent on drivers side rear quarter panel
Also included would be stock taillights, stock springs, stock bumpers, side skirts, and 4 steelies(although will need new tires if ever used)

Looking to get 3000 or B/o, negotiable (716)289-6283 located in cheektowaga
Pics SOON

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Having trouble uploading pics, but can view them here:

needs some saving but the car overall looks to be in good shape, how flexible on price are u?

make offer! ill consider all

BUMP. dont want to trade it in to dealer scum

How much oil does it burn? Send a pm with the lowest cash offer you can take…

Is the interior butchered? Would you consider returning it to stock then selling it?

the interior is clean minus the dumb trim pieces previous owner decided to paint. i dealt with it, considered buying new pieces but never did-wasnt too important to me. could work something out. As for returning it back to stock, i don’t trust myself enough to put stock bumpers on ect. do have all parts tho

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Also, car is still “on the road” my insurance is paid off till march, although is tucked away in garage. Inspection is also good till march…no lights on,never had a problem passing an inspection. Feel free to come by check it out if interested, maybe drive if weather is good.

currently working out a deal to get the interior pieces that have been painted. interior will be clean again,

pm me how good you could do as is

let me no about sunday Fletch, no snow in the forecast and im off all day.

price drop to $2500 . found my new car and am ready to get in it. car will be traded in before the new year if needed :(. come get it before!

BUMP 2500 or b/o. stock parts are all there. solid car as is or start of project for someone

offers?

SPECIAL PRICE THIS WEEK ONLY! $2500 if car does not sell by january 3rd, i have no choice but to trade in. no lower than this, price is more than fair.

Dump! I know Eric well and this is a good deal

Those alone, at that price make it a great buy.

Especially when ppl are asking a lot more $ for their hacked up half done Honda rot box.

Thank you, i agree as well.

bump. dad helped me with a downpayment, so there is no longer a rush to sell.

SOLD. please delete