1998 Integra Type r #107 build thread

dw mr type r, im on your side i know what its like to replace bolts for no reason at all

this was just a portion of what i ordered
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/DSC00225.jpg

theres nothing wrong with wanting fresh bolts/nuts from Honda, my bedroom floor looks about the same lol

thanks bud

Haha, I got my TLS sway bar today, and I got all new bolts and hardware from Honda, even if I dont actually need it. OEM FTW :lol

haha ive done the same thing to my car i dont want to even think about how much money ive spent on oem bolts nuts and hardware :lol

yeah shit adds up, $4 or $5 for a bolt doesnt seem to bad, then when your done with the order and get the total its like $200 :rofl

went and picked my parts up at Powder Tech today, very happy with the way they came out. Waiting to get to Doms shop to press in the ball joints and wheel bearings and im ready to start putting it back together.
Gonna HATE the day i get cought in the rain

New bushings for the rear sway bar

New ball joint and wheel bearing for the spindles

and new bolts for the shock fork

Nice work!

thanks

way to hot out so i just put the PIC bushings in the front LCA’s and bolted/torqued them together and then gave up lol

forgot to post these, got some parts in the mail today

needed this to use my quick release and Personal wheel

Wow, the end result will look amazing…I like your attention to little details

Thanks bud, its good to hear that from other pple

parts look good, and your car won’t melt if it get caught in the rain. you wash it dont you?

What was the turn around time for the powdercoating job? i was looking to get my calipers done soon.

About a week, lil over. Iv known them for a while and have gone there often, they have always been quick

I like the black alot, but why not a “flashy” color?

I’m not big on flashy like Seamus lol, I chose flat black cuz that’s what is closest to the oem color they came. I’m more of a fan of the oem look.

Not all my Shit is flashy lol its just clean. Hater.