1998 Integra Type r #107 build thread

fixed

lol +rep

day by day progress, keep it up

seen this thing in person yesterday sucksss

Damir and Nicole liked it BITCH

aaahahahahahahhhhahahahahaha

i likes it

can you take some good pics of the car? like the whole fucggin thing , not just the ass end, front nose, your dick …

Till then , this thred sucks justin :wink:

kiss my ass Jordan

only pic i got right now

Suspension came in today thanks to Al over at PIC for hooking me up BIG time on this. Full assembly up front with 8k springs and then a pair of 10k springs for the rear

Why heavier in the rear? Honda thing?

Yeah allows you to induce over steer instead of under steering from what I recall.

and keeps the weight forward on the front tires to help with traction in the drag racing world. Every Honda iv seen always runs heavier in the rear

that sucks your bumper has holes in it…that being said, are you going to run a front plate???

I thought this thing had an adjustable coil over on it already?

go figure its on franks trailer, thing gets around!

nice car, love seeing people out there that are a neat freak like i am

It does, there PIC 12k/14k, the fronts are valved for 12k so it’s isn’t a good idea to put a 8k spring on a 12k shock so Al at PIC helped me out and set me up with a hole new front set at 8k spring rate with shocks valved to 10k and then I got 10k springs for the rear all I needed were the springs cuz the shocks are valved to 12k which can work on a 10k spring

Thanks, yeah from what i hear Wayne and I hold the record for the longest trip lol

Cool give me your old ones

Txt sent

love the pics the R looks real good now…