JustinGSR: 1998 Integra Type R #107

Fourteen years ago was the first time I saw an Integra Type R, since then the only other authentic ITR I have seen was this one. Still to this day I would love to own a bone stock 97/98 with under 50K miles. The ITR has a cult following, every Honda fanboi ricer thinks they have legitimate Type R shit, and few understand what the hell is so special about them.

Roughly 320 1997 ITR’s made their way to US soil and a little over 1000 1998’s followed the next year. The 1999 model year was never available in the US and in 2000 and 2001 it was only available in Phoenix Yellow or Black. '97’s were shipped to the dealer with the A/C system in the hatch, an option for the buyer if he/she wanted it installed by the dealer. Reduced sound deadening or a lack there of and a model specific B18C5 power plant were among other features. It was never intended to be the fastest car but more of a well balanced, track ready car.

Very very nice. Best part is I know where these were taken, some how you made it look good as a backdrop lol. I like that last pic layout.

9 and 11 are doing a lot of kicking of the ass … thank you so much for deleting that one :slight_smile:

pics and car look great. those center caps with the “H” would really be a nice touch. too bad they’re so damn expensive…

Why the hell is there no deck in the car?

PICS ARE TITS. Location with the trees in the background is beautiful.

moar HPz

Thank you gentlemen for the photo comments.

No deck because race car.

pics are great and the personal steering wheel looks perfect in there.

Wow that’s a clean car. Loving it. Nice steering wheel!

lol mother fuckin LOL

pics look great!

car had deck, justink removed it

I love the pics, and car. I only ever seen one other. Some older chick drives it around albany.

thanks Jim for taking the time to take the pics, they came out GREAT thanks again. One question tho, can you post the pic of the rear LCA’s/under neath the rear…Thanks brodude

Thanks for all the comments guys

Thanks James, yeah i agree they are BANK so i bought the usdm ones lol not worth it imo

thanks Eliot, it goes well with the mugen pedals. That wheel used to be in my GSR, it took me a long time to find/get, they are a lil more rare then i thought lol

i like the JDM block off plate and antenna block off better, deck and antenna i still have

love these cars. Integra’s have a special spot in my soul

Justin the car looks mint dude, how many miles on it?

Jim great shots, were they all just the one location?

Edit* Nvm googled my question

Regarding engines:

Jim a few guys I talked to on itr club said they made 800 of these not a 1000, I did a lil research and couldn’t come up with an excact number so idk lol. If anyone wants to find the accurate number to correct me that would be cool

71k on the car
Damir there’s alot different, most notisable would be no sun roof, 5 lug, factory front lip and bigger rear spoiler and the kicker is no side molding. There’s about a million more things I can list but u googled it so I’m sure u know now. The GSR would be the m3 the type r would be the CSL m3 if that helps

I think 800 is more accurate for the '98’s, I was thinking of the 00/01’s. The rear LCA shot didnt come out, not enough light - we’ll get it in the spring :tbu

Yep, all taken at just one location.

Good deal