1998 Kouki LE MINT

thanks fob for all the negativity but the big deal is that mint ones usually go for around 10-12k

^ They usually go for 10k-12k when they have a swap, coilovers, and rims at the least. 12k for a stock auto 240sx is pretty overpriced if you ask me.

offer her 6500 CASH. she will do it or seduce her lol

$7000 sounds like a respectible offer

Yeah, and how many mint automatic ones do you see SELL for 10-12k?

Most of the ones that sell for 10-12k are usually mint, 5 speed, and have mods that people actually care about.

Like I said, no big deal.

Cash is the best way to talk someone down. I talked my guy down $2000.

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/409895-so-i-got-my-first-nissan

im not the best person to know but ive owned 3 s14s, 2 being kouki and bing has owned a few aswell, maybe he will give you some input -

i would say s14 ZENKI can range from 900 (rusted pos) to 6500 (cleanish with sr not many mods) to 9500 (clean paint, rims, suspension, sr, tune etc) and over and above that it may be hard to find a buyer - just from my experiance

KOUKI - stock as broke as your going to find one i would say minimun 4500 ?? ive never seen one less than 5500 but i’ll say 4500 because you never know -

in running shape 5spd with decent body and rails your looking around 6g’s with around 200 k or more -

anything below 180k i would expect the seller to have it priced around 7500 to 8500 like that women, but in the end 180k and 240k, for what your going to do to the car… or want to do at least, might not make that much difference, your paying for the front end, taillights, side skirts, and checker interior, lol a full kouki conversion is under 2000 dollars and then paint on top… FOR BODY -

i doubt many people will find a car like briggers s14 but theres been a few here and there, and i’ll admit lol its butter underneath and under the rust proofing and under the factory sealant … is bare metal… brand… new… metal lol -

but thats the difference between 40k stored properly and 180k NOT stored properly… but anyways i just thought at this moment in time thats what i would spend on a car like that -

i think i saw this car parked at the Orion Gate plaza today, Steeles and Rutherford…

didn’t look like anything special shrugs

more money then brains