1998 Nissan 240 Sx LE Coupe

Got an F by the BBB.

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/business-reviews/auto-dealers-used-cars/coliseum-auto-sales-in-north-york-on-1133682

WE DO NOT NEED YOUR SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE HERE… NICK!! We dont need him on here as a vendor or anything else to do with SON240SX… the report speaks for itself!!
Business Contact and Profile

Name: Coliseum Auto Sales
Phone: (416) 686-9671
Fax: (416) 686-2712
Address: 16 Milford Ave

North York, ON M6M 2V8
Original Business Start Date: January 2000
Principal: Nick Patel
Customer Contact: Nick Patel - (416) 686-9671
Incorporated: January 2000
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names: 1395322 Ontario Ltd

Customer Complaint History
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company’s size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm’s responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
BBB processed a total of 2 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 2 complaints closed in 36 months, 1 was closed in the last year.
These complaints concerned :
1 - regarding Guarantee or Warranty Issues - DIDNT HONOR
1 - service issues - low grade work, damage, not within timely manner

http://www.bbb.org/kitchener/busines...ork-on-1133682

I’ve bought two 5.0 Mustangs from them, my bro bought one as well.

I’m not sure what they do nowadays but back then, the got the shop down the road to do 350 dollar full car resprays.

350 respray? where exactly… im interested.

someone BAN! he joined the forum just to try and sell this car.

Why? You could do a better job at home. The paint looked like shit and started peeling an cracking in a matter of weeks. Not to mention the overspray on the glass, and the complete paint over the moldings etc…lights too. gayness.

Car hauled fucking ass though.

Been to this place the cars are complete shit… misaligned ricer mania…

btw, i got a 97 kouki LE with 97 S14 SR swapped,tanabe exhaust , S15 brakes , Recaro seats,HSD Coils lots of goodies. 70k on motor , 160k on body. all the works been done this summer. Very Very mint.
shoot me some offers guys… the only reason i m doing this is i want to build an AWD.
take trades too!

^^check out the 1990 black skyline GTR in the for sale section

you m guys are almost as bad as this guy make a fs thread or pm each other

I went to see this car too - rotten. Holes in the floor, rockers…paint job, yeah…brutal…plus…(just saying) the wheel almost fell off on the 5 minute test drive - dealer thought it was “a bad caliper”…right…