1998 Nissan 240 Sx LE Coupe

DRIFTER’S DREAM!!! TOP OF THE LINE!! ALL STOCK!! LAST YEAR OF PRODUCTION!! FULLY LOADED!! LEATHER!! POWER SUNROOF!!! 17" KONIG WHEELS!! 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION!! VERY RARE CAR!! BE QUICK!! PRICED TO SELL!! 2.4L TWIN CAM 16 V!!! 218,000km!!!

price??

http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_Cars_details/NORTH+YORK_Ontario_1998_NISSAN_240+SX+LE_3067493.html?srcid=6532316&source=27&pgno=1&srt=70&CompanyID=ON20071212111936155&r=ontario&ad-attributes=photos,,

this was just on kijiji for 4300 ?? from a dealer

Nice to meet you great add i feel a lock coming on.

haha yea it was, price jumped pretty fast there:)

why hasnt this sold yet guys…? It’s a “drifters dream!!”.

if this was advertised as 4300 on kijiji and now 6999 on another site, good luck making the sale at the prices you want

I’ve dealt with these guys in the past. Several transactions back in the day.

no dealers allowed! lock dis up… better yet DELETE so nobody can access it!!! and BAN the account!!

lol i went to see this car, the dealer ended up letting it go for $3800. I didnt even want it for that price.

I have never seen a worse paint job in my life, look on the C pillars outside of the car. Everything except the roof, trunk and hood were painted. Theyre’s also a rust hole the size of a golf ball through the engine bay at the bottom the of the driver side strut tower.

Also, the side skirts dont fit and theyres rust underneath them.

Last, the driver side door doesnt close well, most likely from a collision not stated on the car’s abstract.

I guess ive seen worse though.

oh the guys who bought that car from the previous dealer were these guys, just to clarify.

guys, cool it…

yeah its a dealer but it’s just one car so i have no issue with it being here.

if it becomes a regular thing then we’ll need to chat about it.

I went to see this car and drove like almost 3h. Told me it was mint car with no rust. There was no rockers left on the car! I could put my hand through the whole rocker front to back. And there was a hole in the engine bay on the driver shock tower. All frame and underbody was all ready to rust out, starting anyway. Could tell it was never oil sprayed in its life and winter driven every year.

Aka buyer beware, if you can’t weld, this car isn’t for you lol.

Thats probably why the price has been changed. This new dealer probably got it reconditioned.

or their just trying to make a huge profit, an rip someone off by selling them a rotten car?

sounds like this dealer! They’re known for that

Before I bought my first S13 I went to check out a white 1991 hatch these guys had… I sent a few emails back and fourth with them before checking it out… They told me it had ‘minimal rust’. I’m like, whatever, lets just go check it out… So I go there, the rockers are bleh, the rear wheel wells are eww… some rust, yet a good amount of bondo… interior is dirty, pop the hood, not only were the shock towers rusted to shit, so were parts of the firewall and much of the connection between the body and the frame rail…

So much for ‘minimal rust’…

lol, and no reply from the seller yet.
i think i got a pretty good idea of what its all about, and for future referance with these guys too, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

This dealer has a shady rep in the past with this forum, However I have a friend that has bought all his Jeeps and his pickup truck from them and reccomends them.

Like anything, buyer beware. Anyone on here with half a brain should be able to check this car over