1999 BMW M3 $6500 OBO

Man is car gets passed around like a dirty whore! I think this was my buddy’s car last year, prior owner lived in or around gloversville/johnstown? If so, I know the car and the prior ower too… Its really a clean car, well taken care of too.

pm’ed

From previous threads involving this car before OP got it it was pretty beat to fuck actually lol… He had pics of the block and shit and said it had a ton of wiring issues… I think its def worth his asking price after he put all that work into it though.

damnn bro, whyd you get rid of the 1 series? Im considering picking one up this summer, did you not like it?

The car payment was $549 a month plus another $130 for insurance. I bought it new with every option I could get which bumped the price of the car to $46k. Minus my trade, I ended up financing around $38k. The taxes went up on my house and I needed to make cuts where I could. Unfortunately, the car had to go.

maybe its not the one I am thinking of then. I dont remember him doing any motor work or anything on it. who knows. :ahh

Did he work at radioshack??

The deal fell through for the other vehicle I was going to get. Typical dealer bait and switch. At this point I’m going to properly fix the M3 and keep it for the time being. Thanks for the interest.