new head bolts
gaskets
new plugs
all new vacuum hoses
OEM headlights
fog deletes
front bumper trim

The Bad:

The car has a random misfire. I believe this is due to the timing being off. I have a new head gasket, vanos gasket, and head bolts which will go with the sale of the car. The AC was removed by the previous owner.

I’ve put a lot of hard work into this vehicle over the past 4 months. I’m to the point where I need a car I can daily drive right now. This is why I’m going to sell this. I really don’t have the time or resources to finish the repairs right now. I have receipts for the the parts that were replaced. The car can be driven, it just has a misfire. I don’t drive it, it just sits in my driveway taking up space.

Pagid pads were for my X3

The car now has OEM headlights. I’ll get recent pics tomorrow or when it’s not raining.

That is a fucking baller hood and you should definitely list that.

Does this car have a decal on the passenger side towards the rear? If it is I saw you a few weeks ago on Central Ave. Really nice M!

LOL…that was the 1st thing I was going to replace until the head went bad.

GLWS

how did u do the SS lines? i bought these for mine but there was no male to female threaded connection so i didnt even attempt to take them off. remember this benny?

Love Alpine White, one of my favorite colors. GLWS

how many miles??

There definitely is, I have SS lines on my car, they just get seized up. The bracket becomes part of the fitting when you assemble them correctly.

If you still have them and want to put them on I’ll give you a hand. I had trouble with my old M3 but that’s because I stripped them because they were so rusty and corroded.

o i have them just sitting in my basement still in the package.

yea you should link your thread u have on here showing all the work you’ve done on the car

the car looks SOOOoo clean, too bad its not running 100%

nice looking car!

There’s 137K on it now.

Will do thanks :slight_smile:

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=20509

The fronts bolted right up. The rears have an “S” shaped pipe which connects between the two lines. I have one of the old lines. I’ll take a pic of it in the morning to give you a better idea.

Damn man, I was hoping to see this at a track sometime.

I’d like to keep it, but due to the current situation I’m in, I’m trying to get a quick sale. If I don’t see any real interest in it in the next few weeks, I’ll probably end up keeping it. I no longer have my 1 series, so I need a car to get to work and back. I was going to use the money I get from this for a down payment on a newer vehicle.

If I didn’t already have the Ti, this thing would have been sold yesterday. :frowning:

Bump for a great platform!

im on watervliet shaker road driving around the airport at like…4:35 ish everyday and i couldhave sworn i have seen you going the other way a few times there at that time.

Wasnt me. It rarely leaves my driveway.

message skiboard06, he might be interested in this