1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

This is a 1999 subaru impreza outback sport this is a great awd car has new brakes is the rear, new battery, and fairly new tires on it. The car has just over 96,000 miles on it and still runs great. This is a sporty yet comfortable car to drive and gives you a lot of room. The paint is in good shape and is 2 tone black and sliver. There is a little rust on the rear quarters right by the rear wheels but is small. The car has power everything and is automatic and I had just had a complete transmission service done to the car dealer recommended so I had it done at 95000 they said to do it at 100K but it was there and I just had them do it. This also has cruise control for long drives. There is a lien on the car because I bought it to help build credit but will be paid off so who ever buys this once they do I will pay off the lien and you will be issued a title with no lien on it. I am the second owner of this car and has a clean title. I have the title in hand and like I said for who ever buys this once they do I will take the plates and reg and pay off the lien. Please feel free to contact me for more information by email I check that regularly. I am at work and don’t have any pictures but will add them asap. Also the NADA value on this car as is is 5400 http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/1999/Subaru/Impreza-4-Cyl-AWD/Wagon-5D-Outback/Standard-Equipment

my price $4600

bump $3500