97 Outback Sport MINT $5000

For sale is a mint condition 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport in royal blue. Car has 109xxx on it, is 5-speed manual, A/C, cruise, power windows, power locks, fog lights, CD player. Exterior has absolutely no rust, just some scratching/paint chips on the front bumper and a couple dime-sized dents here and there. Underside has very minimal surface rust, interior is immaculate except for one faint stain on the front passenger seat. Car originally came from California, I am the 3rd owner I believe. I have all maintenance records for the entire history of the car. Since I bought it I have replaced all orange marker lights with 50-state legal smoked marker lights (I have the originals if the buyer desires them), the front brakes with RC Concepts slotted rotors and Axxis’s second most expensive set of pads, full sport suspension (KYB struts and Eibach springs), new clutch and ACT lightweight sport flywheel at about 102k miles, output shaft seal, Motegi FF7 16" wheels wrapped in Sumitomo Ultra High Performance summer tires. Oil changed religiously every 3,000 miles. Previous owner replaced water pump and timing belt around 90k I believe. Car runs incredibly well, needs absolutely nothing. It is the cleanest Subaru of this year I have seen. Have a set of factory Subaru alloy wheels with good tires on them, about 65% tread left. I am asking $5000 FIRM with the Motegi wheels, $4200 without. KBB value for this car is $3600 and I have put over $3000 into it since I bought it so I will not deviate on the price. If seriously interested please text or call 518-253-2676. Only trades I’d be interested would be an E30 BMW, 5-speed with equal or lesser mileage in equal or better condition.

Best of luck.

Ha I wouldnt even have the balls to ask $5000 for my subaru lol

It KBB’s for $3,600 and you’re asking $5,000 for it? HA

Bump, let’s get this mint vehicle sold.

You do realize when selling a car you will never get any money for what you put into it right? I just picked up a 98 Legacy Outback, with one small rust spot, new clutch, new oil pump and a newer motor for $1700. Nobody is going to pay $1000+ over KBB for this car, not any person with half a brain anyway!

Oh and FYI if it has scratches, paint chips and dents, small or not its not MINT lmao.

Yup. I don’t have to sell it, so if I don’t get offers then I’ll keep it. Good luck finding one in better shape with less miles and nothing wrong with it, let alone better-than-stock parts pre-installed. I see them on the road ALL THE TIME and every single one I’ve ever seen has rust out the ass. If you’re not interested or aren’t posting for someone who’s interested, get out of my thread. I’m tired of all the assholes on here spamming my for sale posts.

i hope u buy an e30 so we can be buddiez

LOL jk

paging B-ri for his gf

If its mint and you get the right person maybe…but idk. When I sold my CL I wanted what I paid for it, and I got it (1.5 yrs later). That car was pretty mint as well though…

I’ve owned over 30 cars in the past 8 years. Wanna know how many I didn’t sell for equal or more than I paid? 4. I’ll get what I’m asking, or I won’t sell, simple as that. And I’m pretty confident from my past record that I will get my asking price.

word. well glws then, get an e30 so you can come back to the club with me and singh! haha

Good time of year to sell it! Id say put it back to stock or as close to it with some new snow tires. Random question who buys a subaru when they live in california?

Your Suby has balls doe.

when something is mint it usually doesnt have blemishes on its bumper

Highly interested. Will you take $3k and a Nintendo Wii?

So you want to be reimbursed $3000 that you spent on repairs that it took to return this car to the condition that KBB says is still only $3600? Sound logic.

Experience Alfonso-logic.