Mileage 36,500
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Black
Engine 4 Cylinder
Transmission Manual
Drive Type All wheel drive
Fuel Type Gasoline
Doors Four Door

OBO Must see in person, mint condition, all records, all maintenance performed. Set of BBS RK wheels, spare set of winter OEM wheels and tires, waxed with every washed. All season mats, Momo Matched Steering Wheel and Shift Knob, Subaru Short Shift Kit. Spotless Interior. Subaru OEM underseat subwoofer and amp. STI Suspension, Stage 0 Tune. Now has stock exhaust, not as pictured. 6CD, sport mesh seats, excellent gas milage(25 city - 30 highway) but easily faster than a Mustang GT and handles better than a Corvette. Recently inspected, new oil, new rotors and brakes, new wiper blades, new foglight bulbs. Always garaged, Non-smoker, Very clean interior, Well maintained.

very nice car. i wish i had that kind of money :confused:

XMAS price drop bump $19K

Did you happen to have this on CL and talk to some chick about buyin it?

bEAUTIFUL CAR MENG!

i did, she was interested but never heard back. i am actually considering keeping it. i am falling in love with this car all over again.

Yeah, Im friends with her…Shes interested, But idk whats up with the situation lol…She def has the money so shes not just kickin tires I know that much

no problem, i am in no hurry to sell. i am still in love with this car. i have realized that i like it so much i am really thinking about just keeping it. if she has any questions let me know.