*SOLD* FS: 2000 Subaru Impreza RS2.5 5spd coupe - $6000 obo

Sold this morning :’(

Cut 'n pasted from my craigslist ad, so you don’t have to go through the agony of clicking.

Rare sedona red pearl on an AWD GC coupe, this 2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 has been an excellent year-round commuter for the past 4+ years. During which time, all regular maintenance was either performed by myself, or have had a couple other local enthusiasts help me out.

As it sits, it has 216K miles (75-80% highway) on the chassis, and the engine (sourced from a low-milage car) has been completely resealed, timing belt and all associated maintenance done as well. New OE-replacement flywheel and clutch was installed at the same time. Car is in very good condition, maintenance has been performed and up to date. Some bodywork has been done on the car to repair a few small rust spots, as well as repainting the vents/scoop/etc., where the OE clear coat normally tends to peel. Clean title, recent NYS inspection, all maintenance performed, ready to tackle the road this winter!

OEM Subaru all-weather floor mats and snow tires. Pioneer head unit w/ wireless remote & USB/iPod integration. Extras, such as 17x8 5Zigen FN01-RC wheels in bronze, OEM Subaru carpet floormats, and more available! Very clean, inside and out, I’ll let you look at the pictures and decide for yourself.

If you have any questions or would like to know more details, please reply via email. (well PM, in this case)

(Pics are linked to album/slideshow)
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-leKndLqr_Hg/UNKQfZhKWmI/AAAAAAAAHcs/fTn-6kbsC2E/s128/101_1991.jpghttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IqRXPWImyTM/UNKQ29ma56I/AAAAAAAAHgU/YHi_kra_a_A/s128/101_2021.jpghttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-bXxVcHuo-2k/UNKQlzm7qBI/AAAAAAAAHd8/BvHF30P27z4/s128/101_2001.jpg

What does the undercarriage look like. Rear rocker pockets? Rear fender lips?

Pics if you have them…

I can grab some pics of those tomorrow, sir!

If it’s clean, I may have a serious buyer for you. He’s currently in hong kong but I have his “winter beater” here at my shop in storage…a 2013 RS5 :wow

Before he left he mentioned wanting to buy an actual beater for winter and this fits the bill perfectly. He’ll be back in town in about a week or so.

Okay - finally got to get the car back in the garage and snap some pics of the underside and inside the rear wheel arches, whatnot. I added them to the same album, so you can just click on the original link (or right here)

Again, any questions, please feel free to ask.

Glws man!

Thanks, sir!

Tell all your friends, your friends’ friends, their friends, etc. etc. etc… Somebody’s gotta want this- I can almost guarantee that you won’t enjoy driving another car in the snow after you drive this. The “confidence-inspiring” balance on the 2-door GC is excellent (cazwrx187 knows!)

Bump - there’s much more snow to come this winter, that’s why you should buy this car!

Richard still insn’t home from hong kong yet, that’s why you haven’t heard from me :slight_smile:

No problem at all, sir- the car’s just staying warm in the garage. :slight_smile:

Ugh do want. To bad it’s not a few months from now when I’d be in a position to buy! GLWS. Edit: damn just realized its a coupe I need 4 doors for the next car.