2.5 Liter, SOHC, Horizontally-opposed 4-cylinder

60k miles, 90% highway, 5-speed.

Interior:

Armrest extension
Glare protector
JVC CD player with aux/iPod input
Stock subwoofer/upgraded interiors
Stock RS floormats and all-season mats
Stock alarm, which works awesome, lights and horns!

Exterior:

Wingless
Debadged
RA flaps, black, bought in April of 2007, so they’re the big originals

Engine/Exhaust/Drivetrain:

Perrin LWCP
UR 3" cat-back
Amsoil 15W or 20W always used at oil changes
Fuel filter just changed
Tranny/Diff/Gear fluid changed 5k miles ago
Clutch is strong

Suspension:

Swift Red springs
STi rear-sway

Brakes:

PowerSlot drilled/slotted rotors
Porterfield R4S pads
SuperBlue fluid

Wheels/Tires:

Stock STi BBS’ rattle canned black
Like-new RE070s with an extra RE

The car was built to be an all-around autocross/DD car. I’ve only autocrossed it once, and the car handled very well. With the arrival of a C4 as my DD, I need to get rid of this car.

Outside is in great shape, small dings here and there, normal chips on hood, only one winter here in Buffalo, undersprayed once a week during the snowy stuff. NO CELs! No rough starts, no smoke, A/C blows cold, heat works great.

Engine makes a noise, a noise I hear on most Subarus. Possibly sounds like a rocker arm, but my '02 made the same noise for 60k miles with nothing going wrong.

Car is located outside of Buffalo. I’m going to start off at $8,700, and entertain offers. Any questions, PLEASE feel free to ask. All maintenance was done by myself, and my father (has built and raced Porsches for 30 years), so the car is solid.

The car IMO is very quick, the 2.5 can be felt on the Thruway in any gear. I did a pull using my G-Timer yesterday, and on an “OK” attempt, I attained a 7.1 0-60, and a 15.3 quarter time (stock is around .5 seconds slower). The car is definitely an autocross contender as well, ST.

PM me here, or email me at: PorscheRacing91 at Yahoo.com

Really going to try and keep this clutter free, so only serious offers/interest, please! And, again, I will entertain reasonable offers.

clean car im interested currently looking at a different scooby right now and if that falls thru i will be looking at this

Thanks man, good luck with the other car, and if it does fall through, let me know.

oh for sure the other is a WRX im just dying for that turbo and hella sick viedo from your avatar X-D ken block is the man

glws

Appreciate it!

ugh I wish I was ready to buy, I would pick this up in a heartbeat. I still gotta get rid of my bike and my current dd before I can. GLWS, if it’s still around when I have the cash I’ll contact you asap.

Well, like I said, I need to make room for the other car, which I haven’t even decided 100% on yet, so I don’t need the car sold immediately.

Let me know.

I think I have someone who will be very interested in this, will be emailing you shortly if so!

if you ever want to sell those wheels let me know

Fuck where was this two months ago?

How much is the offer for the wheels?

If someone is interested in only the wheels and tires, I’ll let them go for $800, with one extra, new RE070.

Bump.

Wheels and tires are gone, I gave them away.

$7,900.

Still down for a trade :wink:

I wish I was down for one!

I need my old white bugeye gone, and this one as well. The 911 Turbo was picked up 3 weeks ago, and PSS10s, exhausts, etc. are all adding up quickly, and I need to snake a Carrera 4 as a DD, so these cars selling are my key to that.

Bump!

For what it’s worth, the car did very well at the autocross (1st in ST, top 10 in PAX, 4 seconds off ZO6’s FTD) on Sunday. Perfect oversteer, torque is all there.

I’ll also throw in a set of 215/45/17 Kuhmo Ecsta AST tires with 75% tread left. For $50 more, I’ll give you the 245/45/17 Kuhmo Ecsta V710 slicks that have a couple autocrosses left, a trackday or two as well.

Bump!

Again!