1g dsm > Turbo v dub

so im at the bowling alley most of the night chillin with some friends, hanging out, and all night the kids next to me are talking about cars, turbos, etc. etc. etc.

When i go to leave, they followed suit, seemed strange to me. So i wait fot them to leave and follow. Catch a light, wait wait wait, its about to turn and i hear him spooling a bit. So i give it a lil goose launch about 3k and immediately the awd starts pwning. i let out real fast as did he cuz we werent exactly in prime spot.

So as we enter road XXXXXX i follw him for a second and he nicely moves over slows down and starts brake boosting. i downshift into second and we are cruising around 35 mph.

I wave him on, guess he didnt really know what was up with the horns and such, but anyways i give him a good 1 car lead as i finish second we are dead even, grab third and bring on the boats. by the end of third i had an easy 4-5 cars, and was pulling like a train.

i slowed, they caught up, gave me the t up and props for the car, i returned the favor and continued home.

and you wanna sell your car why? lol

rob stop beating up on V-dubs, its not nice! lol

cuz im to lazy to spend 500 bucks and bolt some shit on so i can kick your ass.

Im slow:cry:

waaaaaaaaaaaaah cry me a river lol …keep the car, add parts when you can…think of it as a project and not a right now thing…i got a feeling ur gonna regret selling it when you do…

srsly just hang out to it and slowly build it into something nasty!

if you look carefully my (for sale thread)

had a big fat TW in front of it

im confused then i guess…TW (trade with) but it has a price in it…idk w/e its your car…i would keep it because its a great start to a monster, eventually…

TESTING WATER silly noobs:sario:

duh :rubicant: i need to pay attention more in acronym class…i feel retarded lol not really

Haha that was me that he raced very nice car man.

haha and the car they were talking about was mine…Wnna run? lmk bro

im in:rubicant:

sorry mr. talon…but if were going from a roll that teg’s gunna rape you…it beat the jetta by like 8 cars

unless his teg is running low low low 12’s/high 11’s i doubt he’s gonna be pulling on the talon…that talon is probably good for mid/low 12’s with tires other than snows :lol:

hahahah

should be a deent run, im not the type of person that only runs people i can beat, losing isnt against my religion. ill prolly be out again in a few weeks maybe like 2, im really busy at work, and im bringing in the car for some maintanance stuff trying to prevent any long term catastrophies.

and cory i did get some new shoes, i put some wheels from a evo MR and wrapped them in some nice 235/45 jammies.

Nice i wanna see vidz of of tsi>teg :rofl:

Judging by the Talons 1/8 times he is a 13.1-13.3 car.

what teg are we talking about. i have no idea whats going on. anybody wanna fill me in on this car, mods, etc?

prolly a stock gli, not that impressive…

what do you drive?