1JZ project part out

Everything’s pretty much gone! Will start new organized threads for remaining things.

Thanks SON! (Lock please!)

SOHC throttle cable or DOHC?

^DOHC

I give you tree fitty.

Great guy good seller. Glws.

i was having a hard time understanding what your question meant, but then you cleared it up by quoting the whole thread

Part out greddy top mount manifold and cam gears and ill <3 you.
also for extra points match this price for me. But only me :smiley: .white240. AFC NEO

[QUOTE=I<3-SR20DET;3335184]Part out greddy top mount manifold and cam gears and ill <3 you.
also for extra points match this price for me. But only me :smiley: .white240. AFC NEO[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, extra points and <3 isn’t going to help me. Maybe in a while I’ll take you up on that, only if you include stockers though.

you know where to find me!

will you part the seats?

Sorry, I’d really prefer not to. If you can find someone who wants the other…

What is missing from the engine for a complete swap? Very interested. 905 962 7498

mannn… i was afraid i was going too see this after running into the guy with the monte carlo at the mto office! whats happening with the chassis?

what is missing to make this a comlete swap into a s chassis… If your willing to part the engine itself, the T4 mani and the turbo / lines if you have them lmk

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

also… trade for stock twins for your T4 mani and turbo… my turbos are factory upgraded ones. Car recieved the upgrade in 2001 in japan as part of a recall to replace failing factory turbos from the arly 1jz’s

I made my own engine and tranny mounts. The engine is a rear sump engine (out of a supra). I rewelded my firewall and moved the engine back about 14 inches. If you wanted to put this in an s chassis you would need the front sump set up and a swap kit. Other than that, it’s complete.

I’d need cash on top for that trade.

throw me a pm with what you would need for that trade and what i would be getting from you… also… whole engine swap… does it come with your mounts youve made and does it come with a drive shaft or at least a factory yota one to make one out of it???

What’s still available?

Multilink, Wideband, Safc & Coils have been spoken for. A lot of interest in the drivetrain also from Supra dudes. I’ll update the thread once they’re gone though as I’ve only seen a couple deposits.

Edit: Seats and harnesses also

Gone:
Multilink
Wideband
Coils
Nismo Powerbrace
5lug
Yonaka Rad

do rails come with the seats?

No sir, no rails.