1st annual Shift 518 camping trip?

idk either of u so thats wierd lol

:ponderhe is tiny he could be fun:thumbup

john’s a lil bit of a biter and a cuddler. i just like to take care of business and roll over go to sleep.:hug

trooooof

literally lol’d

ya never hold me anyore why,are ya still mad cause i farted on ya

oh and silverado guy denied sayin shit to ya tonight

it wasn’t the farting asshole !!! it’s that another man leaked out of ya.:ohnoes

ahhhhhhhhh ,that is nasty ya need to shave the nipples there gettin bad

again. another man u whore . i think u have me mixrd up with ur other tramp. i’m like a mellon baby round and smooovaaa:lol

:ahh

no not so much with the roll’s just one big lump in the front.

i got’s the tb disease…

two belly’s

…sounds like a good time with the exception of it being a sausage fest…some1 will bring a fat chick and after about 3 cases of beer she’ll get hit on all nite …im down

iight little update… gonna change the location to my camp… little closer and more linient on shit, still have to figure out a date and whos acctually gonna go… still shooting for the 2nd or 3rd week of june 12-14 or 19-21 pm me if ur going and what weekend fits in with ur schedule better

if u do go on the 19th or later i could be possibly down…

i say possibly cuz even tho im crazy im halfway scared to spend a night in the same vicinity as john and hank, tho i had plenty of laughs reading thru this thread haha

then we’ll wait so we can get ur crazy ass drunk for a homecoming party… :smiley:

I bought a tent for my truck for camping at a car show in July but Im kind of afraid to go camping with a bunch of guys on here.

I want to keep my anal virginity.

hmm a lil curry spice in the mix that could be fun:rofl

I just got back last night from staying at rogers rock all weekend with my girl and buddys

the place sucked. Its campsite on top of campsite. It was mobbed.

Anywhere wouldve been like that this weekend though.