1st Annual StanceWorks Northeast Meet

nah, fucking beat ass 240 THAT IS ALWAYS SLIDING ACROSS MY SCREEN.

ok so you guys are all going for 100% sure. awesome.

how else am i suppose to spend it? jerking off to the fact i can legally buy alcohol? i just get drunk and drive there

hey dick for brain what if i don’t know where the fuck palisades parkway is. how am i suppose to know where some random road is thats only 42.5 miles long?

ill be bringing commitment and job offerings. Isn’t sunday the day when you pick up welfare checks anyway? i don’t think we have to worry

check the slide thread fucker

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU JON :rofl :rofl

bwyan:

get your tan on on the way down muddahfuckahhh

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Campbell+Ave&daddr=Stony+Point,+New+York+10980+(Anthony+Wayne+Recreation+Area)&hl=en&geocode=FemoiwIdrMKb-w%3BFaYmdgIdY3CW-yE1MNmngD3jZw&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=42.707564,-73.678214&sspn=0.00124,0.002017&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

thanks kram-her

So Kramer… we getting a little cruise going from up here.

Me, You, b-ri, Ollie, Kevin if he’s not working, etc??

i want to get there at or before 12 so if you guys are down for leaving crossgates at 9:30 sharp then sure!

tomorrow or wednesday i’ll throw up an official time/spot in the OP of here and slideny.

oh and no jiggs. seriously. not trying to be a dick i just reallyyyyyyy dont feel like dealing with that whole drama at my meet.

thanks kramer because i cause so much drama

updated OP, looks freshtodeff now

Really? That was one of the rudest things I’ve ever heard. Telling a group of friends not to bring one of there friends just because you don’t like that person. They may like Joe more than they like you, ever thought of that? :rofl

leaving envy frenzy early on sunday to goto this. cant waitttttttttt

idk if we can do 930 sharp ahaha.

You really don’t have to jerk him off all the time just because he does work on your car :rofl :rofl

It’s “my” meet, no one’s forcing anyone to go, just figured I’d extend the invitation to some locals. Take it or leave it, meet should be pretty good either way.

in for caravan, im def going as well.

schweet. ollie is confirmed as well

Let’s leave at 10-10:30 hahaha

this is better^

im leaving at 945 brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh