1st day back at school for most...How'd it go?

:lol:

Just wait for the pics.

Im bringing a camera with me.

I’ll have the whole freshman class, documented.

Kinda creepy…yet expected! lol have fun with that!!

3 classes down for me today two more to go :slight_smile:

i’m already going to start reading. i cant wait :wink:

i’m a nerd

i think i am going to start attending some night classes just to pick up girls. lol. i’m not going to register or pay, though, just go.

newman, you could do that. i’ll let you know if there are any unsuspecting hotties in night classes in fredonia. that way, they won’t already know your reputation if you travel some distance. :wink:

Ugh, I was out for a while. Now I am back in. 33 more months.:frowning:

What is 6 hours of class a week + being off campus + 45(+) hours of work a week + being married greater than?

6 hours of class a week + being off campus + 45(+) hours of work a week + being married < death

…so pretty much nothing.

beck=death is basically what ur getting at here??

high school starts late?

just got back form my first class, im loving it down here in fredonia!

Less than thrilling…

pm me ur sched ongy :stuck_out_tongue:

i see your 6 hours of class a week + being off campus + 45(+) hours of work a week + being married, and add 1 pregnant wife, due october/november and a 2 y/o at home :stuck_out_tongue:

:bsflag: i just got home from class, its crappy already, lol

i hate life.

i have an Asian and a middle-eastern. i cant understand a fucking word theyre saying. fuck. not to mention the mid-easterns volume is like 2 outa 10. wtf UB, get some engrish speaking teachers

College is bullshit, all it does is teach you how to have a job an be an ass kissing employee, Ever notice 90 % of millonaries don’t have any degrees :gotme:

plus why are most professors people that haven’t even had experience in what they’re teaching? Learning from someone whos actully done something makes alot more sense to me. I used to get into so many arguments with my teachers. arrgh.

just food for thought.

Good luck to everyone regardless

and Don’t settle for OK, go for your goal and get your dream done :tup:

OMG people with accents!

I love hearing people speaking a language other than English. It makes the world seem smaller. :slight_smile:

yeah. school definitely didn’t do anything for me. :ham: