1st day back at school for most...How'd it go?

i miss the college social life. :frowning:

Were these arguments over not using the English language properly?

You win!!!

youre the one that transferred from canisius :stuck_out_tongue:

buff state and SABRE can fucking blow donkey dick

Im glad Im out of school but I will miss the incoming Freshman. I guess I can still see them at the steer.

I think I am the only one here going to GCC lol. I start tomarrow. Got class from 8-6…LONG fucking day. But I only go 2 days a week and I’m taking 15 credits. better be alot of hotties. Community college = dumb girls with low self esteam ftw :tup:

:word: College is a waste of time…

…unless you want a well-paying job that won’t be outsourced to India or China over the next 5 years. This ain’t our parents’ generation.

Meh, it’s mostly about who you know, not so much what you know, but undergrad definately teaches you the basics.

Everything else you need to learn (well, almost everything) you learn within the first couple months of you working at your job.

^ Very true. I am going back to school to baiscly show someone (whome I will not mention) that I am responsible enough to handle a job I want. And it would be good to hone up on my math skills, since I havnt taken math in 7 years lol.

had 2 classes today, not too bad. i am taking mostly bullshit classes this semester cuz i already decided i want outta UB but by the time i made that decision, i was already locked in for the semester. i had Communication 101 and Psychology 101 today. a few good looking girls in each, to say the least. i have off tomorrow which is nice.

EDIT: also, does any1 that goes to UB notice that parking the first day of school is always a nightmare? that happened to me last year, and after the first day i NEVER had a problem for the rest of the yeat :gotme:

who the starts on the 5th? ECC?

UB is always loaded with all those rich stuck up snobs looking for a dick… I can’t wait to get the Big G again

Get the fuck out of psy 101… take it online… easy A

Ecc does start the 5th, but i assumed he was talking about High School

Beck at ecc + Jkucz at ecc = Lots of tamed cats…

its nice to not have to worry about that anymore…

actually id love to still be in school if it werent for being broke part of going to school full time.

i start the 5th at ecc north

parking was reDICKUlous at ub today…hollly shit…

Today is my first day, so far my teachers seem really cool and informative, but I got out of Political Geography early so i have been off since 11 and my next class is at 2. this sucks lol.

I’ve been myspacing and facebooking the shit out of all the ECC 08’ers.