1st time Homo-ners

I cant wait to have kids, actually during our coming up cruise to Puerto Rico in June, we are starting… I want at least 5. Any questions with a project just ask, more then willing to help. I have a lot of experience, and know everyone who are close friends who can do what you may need done if you get stuck.

wOrd…
I should be getting a little over 7k back. Cant wait to close

you should all diaf, i got nothing at all

I am so glad I waited until 2009 to buy :slight_smile:

the answer is RIGHT HERE, stop debating with new numbers people… this is the correct info.

:picard:

haha, i was gonna let them keep bickering over nonsense

2009 > 2008 Nice.

X…

You toolbags realize JDMSIR and I were talking about something completely different. :picard: <3

Is this only a NY thing? Been looking at houses lately, and this would just make me more motivated to find something.

no, anywhere.

I was having a brain fart before. Thinking what you were talking about was different that what it was.

Is this the Sunny May or whatever you guys got loans through? the big chunk of change theyd give you towards closing? They wouldnt give me it, if thats what you guys are talkin about.

↑ Yes, it went to closing cost,lawyer, inspector, $1000 deposit,etc. We didnt pay anything out of pocket.

under which of their programs does sonyma give out free money?

I know they have a bunch that give you cash and roll it into the loan, but I don’t see any giving money out free, even for low income (under 35k)

http://www.nyhomes.org/index.aspx?page=2

This is what I used. Then a FHA loan.

I closed 12/30/08… i get NOTHING! bastards

you closed in 9 months?

I was supposed to get 6500 towards closing from sunny may but ended up getting nothing. They had me waiting a rediculous amount of time to close on my house only to shaft me days before I was to close and tell me they werent going to give me the full loan amount because they didnt like the comparables even though their apraiser apraised my house at more than I paid for it. Punk move on their behalf. Had to get a new loan and do all paperwork again and some more waiting. My new loan gave me a better rate which was nice, but I had to cough up alot more money towards closing.