$2.3 Mil for the General Lee????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-Charger-R-T-The-General-Lee-by-Bo-Duke-himself-John-Schneider_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6199QQihZ015QQitemZ250108256198QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQtcZphoto

Wow.

I suppose there are some really wealthy car geeks out there. I wish I was one of them. Maybe it’s Bill Gates who is buying it. I can’t believe it’s actually John Schneider selling it. That’s pretty funny.

He’s probably not doing so good, so starting to cash in on some liquidations.

Well with 2.3MM, he should be set to retire comfortably.

I saw that too…I’m thinking there some false bidding.

cutty???

:rofl: That’s unreal.

Guess things is gettin’ tight down on the Kent Farm

thats ridiculous

There may be 40 that were actually in the show, but there are 4 Billion clones.

General Lee Clones = Lame. I know thats a real one, but there are so many clones that it makes that car not seem that important.

Especially not $9.9M important.

I want to hear a follow up to this and see if someone actually pays that kind of money for this car.

I disagree. I grew up loving that show, and even though they’re a bit corny and played out, I still love them. I agree that price is preposterous, but the cars are cool as far as I’m concerned.

This is horrible! Buy a sick house or somethin. Hell for how much they are payin buy a small island and a clone car and a RR or somethin instead of this. For 10mill I would be buyin somethin else.

^what he said

grew up with this show if i had the money like that i’d buy it.

I’ve seen 2 general lee painted chargers running around lately. One was pristine, the other was kinda beat. They definately turn heads. For the money I’d have a sick house and a F car though.

Im a huge fan of that car, but 9.9 mil is BS.

Shit, for $10M, you could get a sweeeeeeet house, a Veyron, and a trophy wife. And still afford an old Charger and some paint.

most of the cars from the show were junk and painted as such. they used to warm up the paint on hotplates so it would flow better and appear shiny. they were harldy ever R/T’s but 318 cars. the clones people make are usually nice cars, that have upgrade handling, a big block, nice paint, nothing is mickey moused.

for the $$ that one should have the 426…