2-3 year old rottweiler, fixed , can get papers

looking for a home for nice big friendly rotty. hes fix, has everything to get his papers, hes a good 140lb maybe?. very nice dog, his previous owner kept him in the basement or the outside cage, he loves attention. the guy who tried to take him is pretty much fully disabled, it was a nice thaught, but he doesnt have the strength for the dog. he learns fast, i had him shaking in a few minutes. the guys already got a small dog, a bunch of chickens, and peacocks and what not. his dogs small and older he thinks the rottys gonna hurt it when they play, plus he went after the chickens one day…lol… but hey he can learn, the guy just seems to have given up already… id take him if i had more room but figured id check the dog guys here, maybe hell get lucky and someone will want him. the dogs located in eden, south of hamburg about 10 -15 minutes. post or pm and ill get anymore info you may want or need. he is free to a good home. ill get pics wednesday when i take my piss pots over to beat him up for a while since they could use a friend that big…lol…

Pics

my head hurts after trying to read that.