free rottweiler

a buddy of mine is gettin a divorce and the last dog left that needs a home is damien, 120ish lbs 4-5 yr old rotty believe he is fixed, no papers has all shots. hes a very friendly happy dog. he gets along well with other dogs and cats and birds, and what ever else… hes a big baby of a dog, we need to get him a new home , some one please take him… ill even throw in a few 40lb bags of food for the big boy… hes good on and off a leash or chain hell just rome around if hes loose but hes no harm at all hes just likes to visit…lol… ill go take a pic of him later hes in very good shape and health , he does have a minor soar on his right front elbow, i believe its kinda common… other than that feel free to ask any questions…

cell number is 716-771-6603

im goin to get some more info on him when i go take a few pics later…were located out in boston also…

ugh. i wish i could afford another dog.

get some pics please, i’m interested

yea no prob, i get out at 6 if hes home ill stop and take some with the phone…

Damien? Did this used to be Lisa Rados’ dog by any chance?

yep… im helpin the old man find him a home… let some people know who know the dog…

if you have a cell phone pic send it to me at 716 725 2392. very interested i love big dogs. whats wrong with his leg?

i dunno just like a lil soar on his elbow, doesnt bother him what so ever… a ill take cell pics when i get outta work …

This dog is awesome! I loved this dog when he was at Lisa’s back in the day. Extremely friendly.

Is Lisa still around? or what the hell happened to her?

who is this ? paulo? yea shes still around, bill and kim are gettin a divorce so hes gotta go tho…

bump, ill have pics tomarrow , i got busy tonight…

yeah that’s me. i’ll pm ya so the thread doesn’t get cluttered.

bump… pics shortly goin over to take them in a few…

sent

looks like a beautiful dog. tryin to talk the wifey into it. its to small though.

yea ill go tomarrow and try to get him to stop moving so i can take a real pic of 2 in the day time with somethin other than my phone…

Please send the photo to 716 xxx xxxx

sent